• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadowclash of Blinding Night- Duel Masters

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2009
I haven't seen a thread for this so I thought I'd make it. We can talk about the latest Duel Masters expansion, Shadowclash of Blinding Night. Here are the three rares I got.

Name: Ancient Giant
Sub-Type: Giant
Mana Cost: 8
Power: 9000
Mana Power: 1
Civilization: Nature
Effects: Can't be blocked by Darkness creatures.
Double Breaker
Rare

Name: Ouks, Vizier of Restoration
Sub-Type: Initiate
Mana Cost: 5
Power: 1000
Civilization: Light
Effect: When this creature is destroyed, add it to your shields face down instead.
Rare

Name: Chains of Sacrifice
Type: Spell
Civilization: Darkness
Effects: Destroy up to 2 of your opponents creatures.
Destroy one of your creatures.
Rare

Those are the rares I got in my packs. Pretty good too. I'm looking for the Super Rare Light Civilization creature that Hakuo used in the Anime. All I know is that it has Lord of Spirits in its name.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
Maybe my dad can take me to the comic shop in town. Otherwise I'll just have to wait. :(

edit: I jsut got some Shadowclash as well as some Soul of the Duelist, but that's another game. I got three packs, and these were my rares.

Photocide, Lord of the Wastes
Darkness, Demon Command
5 Mana, 9000
*This creature can't attack players
*This creature can attack untapped light creatures

Ancient Giant
Nature, Giant
8 Mana, 9000
* This creature can't be blocked by Darkness creatures.
* Double Breaker

Full Defensor
Light, Spell
2 Mana, Sheild Trigger
*Until the start of your next turn, each of your creatures in the battle zone gets "blocker"

Last edited:

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2009
Cool! You got one of the one's I did. I just got some mail from the D-Max club and I have a poster of all the cards from Shadowclash of Blinding Night. If you want info on a certain card, give me a buzz and I'll post it. Here's one on the Super Rare Darkness Creature.

Name: Ballom, Master of Death
Sub-Type: Demon Command
Power: 12000
Effects: -Evolution- Place on one of your Demon Commands.
-When you put this creature into the battle zone, destroy all
creatures except Darkness creatures.
-Double Breaker (This creature breaks two shields)

That's the info. If you want anymore, I'll post it. Just say which card.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I'll be needing that guy. :D But no worries. I'm also a member of D-Max and I suspect I'll be getting some stuff from them real soon as well. IN fact, it will probably be in teh mail when I get home.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2009
I finally figured out which card I was talking about. The one Hakuo used in the Anime. I'll list all the Very Rares from Shadowclash of Blinding Night.

Name: Alcadeias, Lord of Spirits
Sub-Type: Angel Command
Mana Cost: 6
Power: 12500
Civilization: Light
Effects
*Evolution- Put on one of your Angel Commands
*Double Breaker (this creature breaks 2 shields.)
*Players can't cast spells other than light spells.

Name: Astral Warper
Sub-Type: Cyber Virus
Power: 5000
Civilization: Water
Effects
*Evolution- Put on one of your Cyber Viruses.
*When you put this creature into the battle zone, draw up to three cards.

Name: Trox, General of Destruction
Sub-Type: Demon Command
Mana Cost: 7
Power: 6000
Effects
*When you put this creature into the battle zone, your opponent discards a card at random for each other darkness creature you have in the battle zone.

Name: Doboulgyser, Giant Rock Beast
Sub-Type: Rock Beast
Power: 8000
Civilization: Fire
Effects
*Evolution- Put on one of your Rock Beasts.
*When you put this creature into the battle zone, you may destroy one of your opponent's creatures with power 3000 or less.

Name: Supporting Tulip
Sub-Type: Tree Folk
Mana Cost: 5
Power: 4000
Civilization: Nature
Effects
*Each Angel Command in the battle zone has "power attacker +4000" (While attacking, a creature that has "power attacker +4000" gets +4000 power.)

That's all five of them. As I said, I'm after Alcadeias. Hope this helps!

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2009
I'm not actually Ranusha. Hakuo evolved Urth into Alcadeias in the episode where he was dueling Mimi to help Shobu get his mojo back. It's on the website. I'll post a pic here of the card when I see one.

edit: here's the pic of Alcadeias Ranusha.

AlcadeiasLordofSpirits.jpg

Last edited:

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
Years
Bellom, master of darkness is the only rare card I have. I really WANT LIGHT CARDS, can anyone tell me a particular pack that features reasonable amount of light cards? BECAUSE I NEED SOME LIGHT CARDS O_O; the only ones i have righ tnow is rena, vizier of brilliance, ra vu, seeker of lightning and some other vizier. I need more. XD
Evolutions are so incredible, like Armored Blaster Valdios, Alcadeias lord of spirits etc i mean they have a low cost just for something that acts like destroying another creature the same race. And going off topic, Bombersaur is such a mana f'er.

EDIT: rickyp, you joined FH? cool.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2009
Well, I'm not sure just one pack has many Light civilization cards. I think this new set does, though I'm not totally sure. I'm trying to get Alcadeias but no luck yet.

btw- yes I did Minun

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
Years
Well I bought one RoSP booster today, and the starter deck (for fun) and I got Logic Sphere and Ur Pale, Seeker of Sunlight, I want a light deck, I'd trade anything for a super/very rare light card. Anywho, I traded my Bellom for Trox & Bargago. 1 dark for 2, I guess trading my strongest card wasnt that bad. and I also like to say there are so many cards with double breaker now Its kinda like breaking the break 1 shield rule. Say, I'll post my DM decks later on.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
Kenny_C.002 said:
Photocide, Lord of the Wastes

Oh man, this card is so sexy. So powerful...

WORD to that , brotha!! :D I have one of those in my deck, and he is so cool! But more on that later, gotta get to class. :\

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2009
I looked at a pic of the two exclusive Promos included in the SoBN Tin, and found out they are rares from the upcoming expansion, Survivors of the Megapcolypse. I'll show the first promo, which is a darkness civilization creature.

VashunaSwordDancer.jpg

It's Vashuna, Sword Dancer. Enjoy the pic!

Back