• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I has arrived!! Hi!!

Blackpaw Stormfeather

Hatsuharu's Sister ♥
Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2010
I am Hatsuharu's sister, if you know her from here? We use the same computer so we share the same IP Address?(sp?)

Anyways, I love to get visitor messages much like my sister, so if I don't get any, I'll be extremely sad... so... :)

I love to role-play. I really like Pokemon, but that was pretty obvious. I'm Blackpaw Stormfeather on Facebook if you want to add me as a friend. If you need to contact me, or just want to talk email at [email protected] thank you!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Can't say that I know Hatsuharu, but it's great to hear that she persuaded her sister to join. :D

Have fun checking out the Roleplay Corner, Blackpaw. I'm sure the other RPers will be more than happy to see a new face over there.

Seeya 'round the boards~

Blackpaw Stormfeather

Hatsuharu's Sister ♥
Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2010
Thanks! She joined, I think, last month? I didn't want mods thinking I was the same person, so I had to explain myself.

Blackpaw Stormfeather

Hatsuharu's Sister ♥
Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2010
Thanks! ♥ Sis is sitting next to me watching me... so its like o.O can I have some personal space please...? Lol! Anyway thanks everyone!

Back