• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2010
Hi, my name is Joe and I'm new here.

A few weeks ago I bought my first pokemon game (Heartgold) and I had a great time playing it. I started trying to get more involved with the game by researching it online, and to be honest what I found there was a little disappointing. I found out that I had missed the Arceus event by months and had no chance to get it again. So I've been wondering, will there ever be another Arcues event? And, if not, is there someone I could trade with to get it? Thanks

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Hiya Joe, welcome to the PokéCommunity forums. You should properly introduce yourself at the New Users / Welcome forum.

I doubt another Arceus event will be released, so you will have to trade for it. As the Trade Corner Rules state, you must use the Quick Trade Thread when requesting less than 10 Pokemon. Thankies.

os974j.png

Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back