• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"O Oysters! Come along with me," the walrus did beseech

Jabberwocky

A man ain't nothin' but a man
Years
Howdy.

The name's Zack. Or Jabberwocky. Or Jabber. Whatever, I don't really care.

I'm a fanfic mod at Bulbagarden, so I'll be posting some fics... somewhere... here.

I'm also a big Lewis Carroll fan, as you can probably tell. And... that is about as much as I'm willing to type on these horrid cell phone keys. So hi. Hope I have fun here.

Years
Hey, nice to meet you :] I'm going to call you Jabber :P
My name's Jess. I'm sure you'll love it here, everyone (for the very most part) is really nice :]

Thanks. And Jabber's fine by me, lawl.

:]
So do you battle competitively ?

Nope. Never have, and probably never will. I don't hate it at all, It just doesn't appeal to me.

I do still play the game normally. I focus on my Pokemon's movesets and stats rather than natures, IVs or EVs.

Well that's alright, to each his own :]
I'm a pretty competitive person, so I enjoy it :]

Which would you say is your favorite gen game?

Last edited by a moderator:

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
Years
I'm also a big Lewis Carroll fan, as you can probably tell. And... that is about as much as I'm willing to type on these horrid cell phone keys. So hi. Hope I have fun here.

Well, you're off to a good start. :D

Welcome to PC, and good luck! :P

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
Ah, the title of the thread just carried me along here!
Welcome to PC, Zack! You'll have a nice time here! =D

Ryuutakeshi

BMGf's Black and White King
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2011
flaunting your godliness I see. Hey Jabber.

Okay, this post time limit will kill my reputation.

Assault

Exotic Water Pokemon Hunter
Years
Welcome to the forum, Zack! Nice username you got there. I hope you have as much fun around here as you do Bulbagarden. :)

Jabberwocky

A man ain't nothin' but a man
Years
:]
So do you battle competitively ?

Nope. Never have, and probably never will. I don't hate it at all, It just doesn't appeal to me.

I do still play the game normally. I focus on my Pokemon's movesets and stats rather than natures, IVs or EVs.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Whoa... your title just totally drew me in. XD
Welcome to PC~ You seem like an interesting person. Here's a candy for awesomeness~ *give candy*

Ayselipera

I really like Lewis Caroll too. His Alice in Wonderland books were pretty good, but I like his poetry the most. In fact your user name and title for this thread and two of my favorites from him.

I should probably stop rambling though and just welcome you to PC. :)

Back