• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

food wish

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
ok if you could have any food and drink in the world what would it be?(count's candy and pop)
i would have a pizza and root beer

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Sushi and Coke.

Luckily enough, that's what I had for lunch today. And last Saturday. <3 I love life.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Food = Mussels (the greatest food ever!)
Drink = Umm... chocolate milk?

NOTE: Together that is an incredibly gross combination. O_o

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
Mangoz and zparkling apple cider.

What can I zay? I'm a very fruity perzon ^_^
... ... ...wait O_O

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
Years
Teara said:
Mangoz and zparkling apple cider.

What can I zay? I'm a very fruity perzon ^_^
... ... ...wait O_O

Man I love apple cider. (what I use to drink on new years day)

I would have to say
  • f00d=Ramen
  • Soda=Mountain Dew: Live Wire (or any other orange soda)

~Blade~

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Mango, iced bottled water, and icecream, then when I've digested that a second round of chocolate popcorn (my mum makes the BEST chocolate-coated popcorn), chicken sandwiches (my mum can make them really nice, too), some pane di casa bread, and later on when I'm finally hungry after my pig out (I never get this sort of pig-out so I'd take the opportunity), raspberry cordial, a Killer Python icy pole, and some natural corn chips.

Then I'd wake up gladly knowing I'd never be able to eat, or even get my hands on, all that in one day, because I'd have indigestion really badly.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Food- Meat Lover's Pizza, with a lot of parmessan cheese *Drool*
Drink-Gatorade/Powerade, lemon lime (Haven't had a soda since August O___O)

Years
A bacon cheeseburger and a cherry cola (either pepsi or coke, either's good). My other choices for a drink would be either an orange soda or chocolate milk.

And to be a bit more specific: a bacon cheeseburger with tomato, lettuce, and swiss cheese on it (and bacon, of course. Add some ketchup as well). One of the restaurants at the university I go to sells that kind of burger, and oh man, it's so delicious...

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
Years
Erm ... since I know what drink I'll have it's coke.

Now the hard part is the food. Let's see now, fried chicken? frenchfries? lettuce? Hamburger? Pizza? O_O;

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
Years
Completely calorie-free, delicious, vitamin-packed chocolate ain't gonna happen, is it?

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
For me it would be BBQ chicken wings and Coke, those two are my favourite and they work together nicely XD.

Back