• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kamen rider discussion

Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2010
I didn't see one of these and it is one of the biggest shows in japan so I started this thread.

1)What is Kamen Rider

Kamen rider is a tokusatsu show started in 1971 and is still running.It has had many movies and various series the most recent being OOO.

If you don't know what Kamen Rider is then i strongly recommend you go watch it.

So have fun.

Peace out

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
Oho~ this month's Kamen Rider Thread has appeared. Love this franchise. Can't say much to liking the consistent two-part arcs that have been appearing lately too much, but it's nice nonetheless. OOO's is shaping up pretty well considering what happened last week too.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I can't bring myself to watch Kabuto after a certain point too often since it seems like the story just goes south so far. Mostly been rewatching Kuuga lately as well as following the awesome new subs for Stronger.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I kinda stopped liking it after Tsurugi went a little too wacky and wanted to discover every day life. There are aspects that I really liked later on (like that awesome fight scene in 45), but it mostly becomes a mess afterwards.

Was kinda sad though, since I liked the writer's past work. (he was the head writer for the first few years of Pokemon)

Years
I actually remember thinking Tsurugi would make an interesting foil to Tendou, then became rather disappointed when he turned out to be the comic relief of the series.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
Same goes for the Hopper Brothers, really. I was like "Heck yes, Yaguruma's back as a badass" and then....they joined Tsurugi as the comic relief party #2 -_-

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
Years
It's really nice to see someone making a Kamen Rider thread and such, since most of the people I know do not even know what is Kamen Rider.
But anyway, I really enjoyed the series since I was a kid till now, specially Kamen Rider Agito and 555 Faiz. Others like Decade is really good too. The latest Kamen Rider, OOO, I haven't watched it yet but I may check them out when my time is free.
Kamen Rider still never dissapoints me.
Henshin! :P

Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2010
I haven't watched OOO yet eeither being as i didn't care much for double but decade was pretty cool exept for it not really having a proper ending ):

Back