• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen When Will You Buy? [ #18 ]

Going to buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Apr 8, 2012
Pre-ordered both copies in October (or November?), and I will be rushing out on release day to pick them up. I'll also pre-order the third game (and then rush out to get it) as soon as possible. Oh, and I tried to pre-order the guide as well, but they weren't listed at the time. :/ I'm really psyched for this release. 8Dd

Dr. Montague

FOnewm
Years
Preordered White already...last weekend I think. (b'-')b
But I'm in no rush to get it like, when Gamestop opens, but I will surely be getting it on the day it comes out.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Well since the game comes out on the 10th for me, and I get money the day before, I will most likely get it the day it comes out. I'm yet to preorder it, but that will be done in due time. :D

Sigilyph

local psychopath
Years
I preordered both of them when I went to get my Shiny Raikou. I am hoping that I'll still be able to get the Wall-Clingon-Thingies when I go to pick them up in March. I have no idea which game I'll be using as a main game, probably Black.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2014
Getting it the day it comes out.

If I recall correctly, the pre order gift for Black and White in Japan were DS screen cleaners coordinating with the mascot of the version you got.

Sigilyph

local psychopath
Years
Getting it the day it comes out.

If I recall correctly, the pre order gift for Black and White in Japan were DS screen cleaners coordinating with the mascot of the version you got.

Actually, if I remember correctly, it was a keychain that would cry the mascot of whatever game you got plus the screen cleaner if you bought both.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
I pre-ordered them already, but I voted for rushing out on release date because I'll get them around 1 PM (my time-table says I am free that day on 12:10 AM :D And I need to cycle around one hour, so. ), then I'll deliver the White copy to my little bro (who still has school then :P ) And then I'll rush to my home to play it the whole day :) And when my bro comes home I'll laugh at him and spoil him the story-line from how far I am then plus I'll PWN him with battling because my Pokémon will have higher levels as his then :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
If possible, I'll get the games when they arrive. If not, I'll try to wait it out and buy them later. Of course, I'll check the reviews.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I voted earlier, but I intend to purchase either White (and maybe Black - or later on) when the release date hits. Sadly for Australia, it's later than UK/US :(

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 17, 2012
My aunt pre-ordered both copies for me, so I don't know when will it come. But she promised! :3

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2014
y'know, If I can end up saving enough money for a DSi and Pokemon White, I will probably punch down a preorder. Although, the DSi might have to wait, seeing as it will be ALOT more than Pokemon White, So I might be able to get a Preorder in. :)

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
I'm thinking of pre-ordering... But I most likely will just go on the release day and buy them that way. Don't really care about the pre-order items, as they will be buried somewhere in my room anyways.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2011
I'm waiting to pre order to see if they'll release some promo item like the ho-oh and Lugia statues they did for HGSS and the Dialga and Palkia Styluses for DP. I forget what they gave out for Platinum. But I will wake my family up and rush over to Gamestop on the 6th.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I pre ordered it on Friday....and I'll be getting the game on the morning it comes out. I won't be able to play it until about 6pm though...

Ayselipera

I'm still not sure what version I want, but I plan on getting one of them release day, which is on March 6th here. I can't wait! :D

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I preordered the two games as soon as I could. On the release day, I'm going to head over to GameStop after work and get the games. (That is, if I can remember where I put the receipt!)

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
I will buy it either when I have time to go to the store. Or when I actually have free time on my hands to play.

Back