• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(BETA) Altomare Light Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Nice...one problem...you've got a HUGE blue block at the top of the page XD Guess thats why it's beta, huh? ^^;

EDIT: N/m it's gone now, XD

Looks really great, the colors are nice.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
OMG! Cool! ^_^ My new fave! And that's, like, an honour to earn (or something). xD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Satoshi-kun said:
I'm in the light! Actually, I'm just under Altomare's windows of the museum. And still I'm joking. @_@;

New layout! w00t! Now, enjoy the Altomare Basis. I'm still working on the buttons. ;)
Altomare Light? It's very nice name. This layout's already my favourite. I like it very much. Plus,I'm using it.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
It's a bit... incomplete, and it's pretty and lovely and the name is divine, but it's not quite good for my eyes. I think I'll stay in FG's legendaries.

But I love it.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
I love the thin header bar above everything ^^ great new layout

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
Years
Nice theme Satoshi-kun, I like it.

This is the first PC theme with japanese text on it too if i'm not mistaken :)

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
it's really good i like the colour in it, keep it up good job!

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
Yeah i don't see what is beta what part is not complete?

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
Wooot!Great one Jake.Looks Pretty Cool.And I love the banner at the top---The Best Banner so far.And It's my 2nd Fav..Just that I dont like the light colors too much!But its awesome!

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
Years
Hm. Amazing! =D Though there is a few things that need to be fixed. o.o; Like the color for one.

And erm ... for those who asked, the reason why it's still ''BETA'' is cause Satoshi-kun hasn't done the buttons. Such as the [Post Reply] Button, or the [Quote*] or the edit. o.o;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back