• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack-RoM-WorlD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 4, 2014
Hi!! That's the original nam eof my site, but now i will chnage to Rom Hacking Planet or Universe...

Enjoy!!

Last edited by a moderator:

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
Years
gasp.png
Waiting.... And Waiting... And Waiting...
mad.png
LOAD!!!... oh there it is.
heh.png
Oh I have been there. You should make an english translation..

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
It's sloooooooooowwwwwwwwwww..... O.o

It's very nice, just wish I could understand it (those three years of Spanish didn't do me any good :P). Once you get a faster host and translate it, it looks like it'll be nice, though. ^_^

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
Years
I totally agree with that, even having some content I'd never like to see in my page (*ROMs*), i find it nice.

Loading time is a problem. I think it's actually the server that's slow more than the site's layout. You should compress the images a bit, just in case.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Nice site, i think you showed me that MSN or I was there somehow, nice site though :D

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
I thought it was against the rules to link to ROM sites?

Bleh, it looks okay but loads slow.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Well it is againts the rules, I don't know maybe someone should delete the link...???

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Yeah. If there's illegal material on the site, you can't advertise it. *lock, remove*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back