• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New competitor

TTC

Tommy The Cat
Years
Hi everybody, I'm TTC. Here to do some competitive pokemon battling for the most part, but I really just want to jump into the community. I come mostly from Diablo and Starcraft which have a really large and challenging competitive scene (Starcraft in particular), so I'm hoping there is something similar here in pokemon, or hoping we can at least build something similar.

Looking forward to seeing you all around the boards and hopefully battle with a fair few of you. Feel free to send me a message via on here at any time for a battle whether I'm on or not, we can always find set something up between one another.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I know someone who is really into Starcraft. I think he ended up getting into the Platinum rank or something. I wouldn't know if that's good or not since I don't follow Starcraft by any means. All I know is that in Korea it should be considered a national sport or something, since there are loads of people who play the game over there. :P Welcome to PC!

If you're into the competitive battling scene, you might want to go check out the Strategies & Movesets section, where you can get your team rated and stuff to see how good you really are. I mean one of the people there battles competitively, and I don't think I've ever seen, or heard of him losing without any means of Hax. Maybe you could get into learning the newest generation of Pokemon and see how that competitive scene works and what works well with you. I already know what works well with me in that place, and that Pokemon is Baffuron/Afrobull. It's so amazing, and it can easily stop Nattorei in it's tracks with herbivore and all. :D

Don't forget to read the rules, so like, just in case you ever get an urge to troll or something. Don't do that. :P Also don't be afraid to ask any questions to anyone who seems suitable to answering questions okay? Ja ne~

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Well our S&M section is quite active, and along with the battle stadium make a great competitive battling scene :D

I don't really know anything about the other things you mentioned so lets get right along to the read the rules everyone's nice and such~ n_n

TTC

Tommy The Cat
Years
I've been looking through a few threads and some team threads, and it seems most people play on PO. Is this the case, or is there still a cartridge community as well? Any chance of it happening in G5 once BW comes out?

Back