• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PokeCommunity!

Voul

S u p p o r t i n g [M e]
Years
Name's Voul and I'm obviously new around town.
I've signed up with forums similiar to this one before yet, I never really registered for a Pokemon one before.

Games I've played Pokemon-wise are,
Red - Blue - Yellow - Gold/Silver - Crystal, Fire Red, Emerald, Pokemon Stadium 1+2, Pokemon Snap, Some of those GC Pokemon games and that's about it.

To make things short it's great to be a member here and I look forward to meeting new people and talking amongst the community here.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
How are ya doin' Voul? :3 Around these parts in town, they call me the russle mussle hussle tussle...wussle...qussle guy! Weird title I made up! Idk. Pokemon forums are quite similar, but this one...I find unique in its own way. <3 You'll see why. [evil chuckle].

Ignore the chuckle btw. I just remembered a very funny joke. I don't remember it now. <3

Anyhow, I've played all the pokemon games you mentioned except for pokemon stadium, I came SUUUUUPER close to playing it, but I wanted star fox 64 instead, so yeah, got addicted to that instead! Now I'm just surrounded by memories of star fox quotes. @-@; "use the break!" or... "Hey einstein! I'm on your side!" Good times. <3 When I played pokemon crystal, it was definatley different from the other previous pokemon games! Animation, infact. I wonder why they didn't do that for Ruby and Sapphire; and just waited until Emerald? I don't know.

Mind = Blown.

Anyways, Its cool that you signed up and gotten the hang of things; seen your welcome posts; doing a cool job so far. <3 All I can tell you is to stick around, you'll meet more people as you grow more accustomed to the forums, and yeah, don't be shy on talking to people first. <3 And yeah! I hope you'll enjoy your time here. :3

Voul

S u p p o r t i n g [M e]
Years
How are ya doin' Voul? :3 Around these parts in town, they call me the russle mussle hussle tussle...wussle...qussle guy! Weird title I made up! Idk. Pokemon forums are quite similar, but this one...I find unique in its own way. <3 You'll see why. [evil chuckle].

Ignore the chuckle btw. I just remembered a very funny joke. I don't remember it now. <3

Anyhow, I've played all the pokemon games you mentioned except for pokemon stadium, I came SUUUUUPER close to playing it, but I wanted star fox 64 instead, so yeah, got addicted to that instead! Now I'm just surrounded by memories of star fox quotes. @-@; "use the break!" or... "Hey einstein! I'm on your side!" Good times. <3 When I played pokemon crystal, it was definatley different from the other previous pokemon games! Animation, infact. I wonder why they didn't do that for Ruby and Sapphire; and just waited until Emerald? I don't know.

Mind = Blown.

Anyways, Its cool that you signed up and gotten the hang of things; seen your welcome posts; doing a cool job so far. <3 All I can tell you is to stick around, you'll meet more people as you grow more accustomed to the forums, and yeah, don't be shy on talking to people first. <3 And yeah! I hope you'll enjoy your time here. :3

I'm doing quite well thanks. Russle tussle whaaa--? Really? That's an interesting way to put things.

You just remembered a joke but you don't remember it now?..
Pokemon Stadium was great, and Starfox did have it's memorable quotes. "You're good... But I'M BETTUH!"

I look forward to talking, maybe roleplaying, and seeing how things are amongst other users here.

Back