• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reborn! Xd

Skarmory469

I r t3h 1337skar
Years
Hi. I joined a few months back, but no-one will probably remember me o.O;; Well, maybe one member will. I'm going to try and not leave this time...

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
Years
o_O;;; Yo. Welcome to PC once again. Busy, huh? Yea. People always live some sites when they find new ones. XD; Anyways, a great welcome back again.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
Welcome back to PC Skarmory! ^0^ I haven't met you before, but it's always nice to see members return after a PC-free vacation. XD

~Kelsey

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Skarmory469 said:
Hi. I joined a few months back, but no-one will probably remember me o.O;; Well, maybe one member will. I'm going to try and not leave this time...
Hello. Welcome to back PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
omg your back i remember you.anyway welcome back have a great time here.pm me if you wanna be friends.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Heh, i dont remember you either, but welme back to PC anyway.

Back