• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And after a 2-year, 9-month absence...

Starrodkirby86

Das Kirby
Years
Uh, apparently I've rematerialized and appeared within this community once more. No one should have really known me right now, as I haven't even been popular back then. In fact, I never realized I had an account -- it all dawned on me as I was registering a new account to see that this username was taken, by myself of course...

Within that, I took a look back. I was 14 at the time I registered -- and boy, am I ever to be ashamed of being that. Sometimes it's really amusing to look at people's first posts to discover how a person grew. I believe I registered an account back in 2008 only for HackMew's ROM Hacking and all of that. I don't think I was that interested in anything else, to be honest. Albeit, I've kind of moved on past that. xD

So I'm Starrodkirby86, I'm 17 years old now, and I still have interests in rhythm gaming and RPG Making. If anyone here has played or known the rhythm game osu! (rhythm is just a click away ~), then it should be interesting that I'm part of the Beatmap Approval Team there, also known as the moderation team in the forum and a member partaking the approval of the official songs to play. I'm in the know with the pad rhythm games, DDR, ITG, PIU, so any discussion with that is on my wavelength.

Academically, if any one of you are high school students in the US, maybe you've heard of Academic Decathlon? I'm a pretty big religious devout on that... I'm also in a bit of a writing mood. Maybe that's why I'm writing a little more than I usually do. If anyone has an essay or something they'd like feedback on, I'd be more than happy to take a comb over.

Finally, uh, I'm a very busy boy, and that's mainly due to procrastination. I hope to be active, since I'm really enjoying Black and White generation with the utmost enthusiasm and gusto ever.

But my humblest returns to this community. Let's raise the roof here before some Pokemon decides to use the move Gravity and chaos occurs.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hello there! Welcome (back) to PC! Glad to see you finally decide to come back after a long absence! Somehow I knew that Black/White drew you to come back to this amazing place. As you may have noticed, we have a Black & White board that has discussions specifically about the latest games. You should definitely check that out.

I've heard of the Academic Decathlon, and my high school did have one. I had some friends become part of it. Writing makes the world go round. I love to write as well, the Writer's Lounge board is perfect for you as well in case you come with a good piece of poetry or a short story (we even have a fanfiction board if you're also interested!).

Heh, I'm busy as well, but my procrastination is here in this lovely place. xD

Well, anyways, it's great to meet you! If you have any questions, ask a staff member. They're more than happy to help you! Be sure to read the rules, though, since they've changed since you left. Most importantly, have fun! See ya around! :)

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
I don't know why, but your name seems oddly familiar, although I'm fairly certain I've never talked to you. *crazy*

Anyway, welcome to PC! I used to be a HUGE fan of Osu! Since I had a tablet, I played it 24/7 until I couldn't feel my wrist. I eventually quit though, but it's a fun game. Oh, and ITG is amazingly fun too. I'm a little low on stamina though. You have good tastes, my friend. Rhythm games rock. :D

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
Haha, you're exactly the same as me, I also made an account for ROM hacking which I forgot about :D Welcome back to the PC, then. If you can write an introducion that long, you have potential of becoming active :)

Back