• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starcraft 2

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Blizzard may well be more known for World of Warcraft but I picked up Starcraft to and after loads of searching I never found a single thread about it.

I personally love the game. The campaign isn't anything to shout about but the online is what really stands out.

There are 3 different races each offering different things and different play styles.

The maps are very different from eachother with destrucable rocks, and some maps are island only so you ahve to make use of drops and air units to win.

And finally the map editor leads to some amazing custom maps some of which are even sed by blizzard in their offical map rosters through updates if they see tham as being fair and a good map.

Has anyone else played this game? and what do they think about it?

WhiteWizard

Mewtwo Hax enabled.
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2011
Starcraft 2 is an absolutely phenomenal RTS... I'm a 1v1 platinum league zerg and I use mostly Slings Blings and mutas and roaches. Im suprised no one else has replied yet.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I play Terran.

I haven't played any ranked matches, but I'd say I'm probably silver, if I had to guess. Maybe still bronze, I suppose.

Back