• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ah~ Such a long time since I visited.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
Years
Why hello there again PC~

Been a long time hasn't it? Well I'm back now, my life quite the mess but otherwise in order, my old self left back in the past where it belongs, my new self bursting out like a flower in bloom.

Looking back at myself does make me cringe. I was quite a mess wasn't I? Letting my life tumble after that~ <3 But I'm here again. In love. Life with more reason than it could ever have had before.

But really I digress~ I'm here~ I'm cuddly~ I'm changed <3 but most of all I'm happy to be back!

Hello you amazing people!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Oh... my... THIS is a face from the past! :D

I remember you back from the days when Aurafire and I used to compete to welcome everyone first! You beat us both a couple times and we got so mad! XD Haha, how silly we all were back then. Hope you decide to come back to the welcoming business once you get resettled and everything.

So hey! How've you been for the last two years? :]

Welcome back, DS~

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
Years
Oh... my... THIS is a face from the past! :D

I remember you back from the days when Aurafire and I used to compete to welcome everyone first! You beat us both a couple times and we got so mad! XD Haha, how silly we all were back then. Hope you decide to come back to the welcoming business once you get resettled and everything.

So hey! How've you been for the last two years? :]

Welcome back, DS~

Aaaah~ Hiidoran! <3 Hello there I remember you all right!

Its so nice to see you again, and funny to hear that~ I went over the score though back then. Ah memories of the past! I will see about that. Daunting though~ I'll read for a while before posting for real! Then I'll be back up to shape. With less mistakes this time!

Oh I've been just fine~ Sorting my life out after I disappeared suddenly,getting an education then messing even that up X3. But oh well~

Thanks again for the welcome (back)!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I just fell in love with your Vaporeon avatar. You seem to love Vaporeon a lot!

Anyways, welcome (back) to PC! Glad to see you decided to return after such a long absence. I love how you described your return as a "new flower blooming". It sounds like you're so excited! Well, while you're at it, you should check the rules again since they changed a lot recently. Make yourself comfortable, and be sure to ask a staff member if you have any questions! Most importantly, have fun! Hope you become as more active as you were before! See ya around! :)

Years
Welcome back to PC, Dragon_Souther!

Seems you've already adjusted well, in your return to this place. As Meganium already said, I love your avatar, as it is extremely cute. Anywhooo, welcome back and here's to an enjoyable stay here at PC.

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
Welcome back here ^^

it's good to be in love isn't it..

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
I-I-I don't remember you.. D:

Which is really weird, and I feel bad, because we both posted in NU/W so much. ; ;

Maybe you were in there during some times that I was inactive? I have no idea.

Regardless, it's always nice to see old members return, so welcome back!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
OMG I REMEMBER YOU! :D Actually I don't think we've met before. Maybe you left before I joined or something. :/ Anyways, welcome back. Make sure you check out those rules, since they've changed in the last two years. And talk to me since I'm lonely

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
Years
Thank you all~ <3 It's nice to be back.

You may not remember me Drew but I DO remember you~ Nice to see you again hehe <3 Gonna be active again in the welcome forum soon... maybe *sniff* perhaps. We'll see! For now I'm ok with 'lurking' and maybe posting every now and then

Glad again to be back!

Back