• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So hi there.

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2011
Name's quilt.

Seemed about time I found a decently populated Pokemon forum,
so here I am.

Anyway, something something 15 posts before I can use links.

Pikachewy

Should be doing homework atm.
Years
Hi there! Welcome to PC! :) It's a great forum so you definitely won't regret that you've joined~
Be sure to check out the rules first, they can be found here.
Have fun! :D

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2011
I'll get around to do.
Usually just wing it and see what gets me a ban, then try not to repeat myself.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Bad idea.

You start off breaking rules without a care, and we're not likely to let you off with a warning. Most members who come into our community breaking rules off the bat are either adbots or trolls, and I really hope none of us happen to see you as the latter - because someone higher up may just forgo the 9 point infraction cushion and you'll just be banned. I try to be nice and welcoming, but there's no need for that attitude if you really wanna be a part of this community.

I do hope you'll reconsider reading the rules.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Yeah, you might want to go and read the rules actually. You don't want to accidentally slip up, and get banned for something small, just because you didn't read the rules. It's like drinking a bottle of water, only to learn that it's not water, but actually alcohol. Yes, I actually did that once. XD;

Welcome to the community. :D

Also, I did misread that you found a decently populated forum as a decent Pokemon forum. I instantly though "ch'yeah". :D

Back