• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black and white. Yes or no?

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2011
Anyways, Hi. Im new to the forums but not new to pokemon.
I have played every single gen so far except for B&W.
My fav pokemon.. hard to decide. But Dragonair is sick! So maybe him.
My fav gen is the 1st.. CLASSIC.
I also like other games like call of duty and Runescape private servers :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Went ahead and removed the questions you had, as I actually didn't even see the second part of your post and almost closed this... Most of those questions have already been asked in various popular threads around the community. Just take a look around places like Black and White and the Pokémon Anime boards to get your answers. :]

...and I gotta agree with you, the first generation was pretty great. The others are fine except for generation III, but the first 151 will always hold a special place for me. In before newer fans flame me...

Tut-tut about playing RS on private servers though. Haha.

Welcome aboard~

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
*Pokes Mitchell* ^_^

What? I'm only following the orders your username gave me. ^_^

Anyways, you can just call me Timb. I'm that crazy gurl that hangs around in the Pokemon gaming section helping newbies with questions, and I just so happen to looove Black/White, although my favorite pokemon is still a GenII classic. ^_^

So, welcome to our little community of geekiness and nerdiness. Be sure to enjoy the wonderful smells the website emits, and don't be afraid to ask anyone with a bold, colorful username (like Hiidoran above me) for help navigating the site if you need it. XD

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
The others are fine except for generation III, but the first 151 will always hold a special place for me. In before newer fans flame me...

What are you saying about Gen III? >:@ IT WAS THE BEST GEN EVER SDLFJS and I'm an oldies fan too. I just don't understand why people hate on RSE when it was quite probably the most original and different generation out of the entire series so far. Every Pokémon was so original and amazing and the whole Hoenn was amazing and and and -fangirl scream-

Anyways, Hi. Im new to the forums but not new to pokemon.
I have played every single gen so far except for B&W.
My fav pokemon.. hard to decide. But Dragonair is sick! So maybe him.
My fav gen is the 1st.. CLASSIC.
I also like other games like call of duty and Runescape private servers :P

Well hey, Poke Mitchell! It's pretty awesome that you've stuck with Pokémon for a while! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes Dragonair more than Dragonite. <33 And if I'm getting this right, were you asking if you should buy Black and/or White? If that's the case then I'm definitely advocating you checking it out! It has a whole lot of options for connecting with friends, including stuff like Entralink and Dream World which are just amazing and awesome. Plus, there's over a hundred new Pokémon! That's a reason to buy a game in itself, imo. :D;

Whatever you decide, though, I hope you hang out and post a lot around PC! There's no way we could not encourage your activity. :3 Make sure you read the forum rules (located here) and if you have any further questions, don't be afraid to shoot me or one of the awesome staff members (identified by their snazzy bold colorful names as Timbjerr said ;D) a Visitor Message or something. :D

Enjoy your time at PC!

Back