• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My return :)

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2013
Welcome, lostprophetsown.
You last visited: June 6th, 2009 at 10:28 AM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 105.

Hey guys :)
It's been a while haha, well, started getting back into pokemon recently, with the new black and white games coming out, which are pretty amazing if I'm honest, just thought I'd reintroduce myself again :)
Cheers.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Wow, welcome back! Your account has been here for quite a while, huh?

Hopefully, you stick around this time! I'm also pretty amazed at the newer generations coming out; it seems like there is no end. @_@

Have fun. =)

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Welcome, lostprophetsown.
You last visited: June 6th, 2009 at 10:28 AM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 105.

Hey guys :)
It's been a while haha, well, started getting back into pokemon recently, with the new black and white games coming out, which are pretty amazing if I'm honest, just thought I'd reintroduce myself again :)
Cheers.

Heya lostprophetsown (they do, btw. good band.)! Welcome back to PC. :>

Yeah, I definitely agree! B/W are simply spectacular as far as improvements over the last few games. 8D; It's nice to have you back, though! Hopefully whatever pulled you away last time won't again. :)

Back