• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone! Evee Breeder here!

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2011
HAI! I'm Evee Breeder! I looove Dittoing (if thats...correct?) Evee's and getting stones and making all sorts of breeds and trading them or just making them for whatever purpose you need them for!

I am looking for trainer buddies for Soul Silver, Heart Gold....whatever ones they are compatible with.....I'm a TOTAL noob at this as my husband says but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm very spastic but if you need anything or want to trade I will let you know what I can get and what I am looking for. ^^ Can't wait to meet all of you!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 Evee smiles and cute furry things!

The Void

hiiiii
Years
Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
HAI! I'm Evee Breeder! I looove Dittoing (if thats...correct?) Evee's and getting stones and making all sorts of breeds and trading them or just making them for whatever purpose you need them for!

I am looking for trainer buddies for Soul Silver, Heart Gold....whatever ones they are compatible with.....I'm a TOTAL noob at this as my husband says but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm very spastic but if you need anything or want to trade I will let you know what I can get and what I am looking for. ^^ Can't wait to meet all of you!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 Evee smiles and cute furry things!

Hey EveeBreeder! I'm glad you're so excited about Pokémon. XD

We actually have a section that I think is just for you! ...er, well we have HG/SS here, but I think the section you'd be more interested in is the Trade Corner here. There are a lot of people looking for trades or giving out free Pokémon or just helping other people complete their PokéDexes. And it's perfectly okay if you're spastic! XD We have a lot of spastic people here too. YOU'LL FIT IN JUST FINE. :DD

Don't forget to check up on the rules before you start posting more, though! We don't want you getting a bad name for something you had no idea wasn't allowed. :P

Back