• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi all!

Mrs Bieber

Ulitimate Bieber fan!
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2011
Like my signature say's, it's Justin Bieber's ulimate fan - right here!

In case you haven't gussed, I love Justin Bieber! I have been to one of his contests and I have been a fan of him since early 2010. I have also seen his movie Never Say Never, which will be my favourite movie forever, after Pokemon: 2000, of course! I have all of Justin Bieber's CDS, and my favorite is Never Say Never!

My favourite book is Justin Bieber's autobiography (duh) and my favourite clothes are my three Justin Bieber shirts - one that I got for Christmas, one that I got off Ebay and one that my Mom bought me at the consert!

My favourite colour, like Justin Bieber, is purple!!!

My talents are spelling and singing.

Markus1992

Azura
Years
Hey, welcome to the forums.

I'm new on here too. I'm afraid I'm not a fan... don't hate me. Hahaha. However, I have seen him in concert... he was the opening act for Taylor Swift... who is perfection!!! :)

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
A Justin Bieber fan eh ? Well i like him a bit, and I love never say never (i've never seen it). Anywho, welcome to the forums.

Back