• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Would you watch my Fire Red Walkthrough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2011
Hi! I'm interested in recording and narrating a fire red walkthrough. Now, you might be saying, I know how to beat this game and everyone has already done a walkthrough. Well, that's where mine differs. First, my walkthrough will be played on SET, which means I will not completely obliterate enemy teams. I will have to use strategy in order to beat the CPU's because I will not get the option to switch pokemon upon making the enemy faint. Secondly, I will not use a starter pokemon. Third, I will use pokemon that are not often used (Ex. Parasect, Persian). My narrations will be funny and informative, I know my stuff when it comes to this game. So...how many of you would be interested in seeing this?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm sure a lot of people would like to watch, but this isn't the place to ask. You'll have to make your own decision as to whether or not you wanna do this. And if you do decide to, feel free to post in the Let's Play subforum in the Video Gaming forum. Just make sure you read the rules and regulations in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back