• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Here But Long Time Pokemon Fan

Years
Hello all =)

Bit about myself, my name is Demelza (It is also my real name, odd but true.) I've been playing/watching/reading Pokemon since it started in the UK. Fav gen is the first/second, always hard to pick a winner out of those two. =P

I have a great interest in anime/manga/music and spend most of my time watching/reading/listening to them if that makes sense.

I'm told I'm kind hearted, quite and friendly, if not slightly on the shy side at times but that's mostly only around people i don't know very well and once i make friends i tend to overcome it.

So yeah i hope to make some awesome new friends here. =)

P.S sorry about any spelling mistakes, I'm not the best at it lol.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Welcome to PC Demelza. Glad you have a liking for the old gens, I remember those being some great times in gaming, movies/shows, and cards(due to the immense popularity back then when I was a kid). Personally though I love the 3rd Generation the most. Most people are a bit on the shy side when the first meet people so it is nothing out of the norm. Anyways I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC.

Years
Welcome to PC Demelza. Glad you have a liking for the old gens, I remember those being some great times in gaming, movies/shows, and cards(due to the immense popularity back then when I was a kid). Personally though I love the 3rd Generation the most. Most people are a bit on the shy side when the first meet people so it is nothing out of the norm. Anyways I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I think i will enjoy my stay here, the anime/manga part of the site seems nice so i will most likely be found there. xD

Back