• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Link or Xandir?

Who is better?

• Link - The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Xandir - The Legend of Xandir

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Yes sweeties, I'm EXTREMELY putting my reputation on the line, and making a extremely odd poll. XD Well who's better?
The hero from The Legend of Zelda, or the hero from The Legend of Xandir? One on the quest to save Hyrule, Zelda, or whatever Mr. Miyamoto decides, the other on a never ending quest to save his "girlfriend". For those who need a little reminder:

f4d8f436-e686-4e7a-b4d2-eb70f207b075.jpg

This is Link, the Hero of Time.

Xandir.txt

This is Xandir, the parody of the Hero of time.

Please no bashing or flames, because I'm pretty sure this thread will be closed. XD

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
LInk of course the other one doesn't look right o.O

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Link:LoZ pwnz j00 nub, But really Legend of Zelda is better, but im just sayin that cuz its the only i have never hear of the other

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
Years
there is little dount that Link is the better hero, over a decade of games, a strong history, spectacular games, and an incredible world-wide fan base. i am unsure of what Xandir has, but i doubt he even close the legend that is Link

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
Years
Ling ling.Funny.Remember"We licked ling ling and we were all ****ed up.Now we are not all ****ed up."Toot:Maybe we should eat him.Why is your first instint when something doesnt work,is to eat it?"

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Xandir. Why? As much as I love Link, I have to give Xandir a slight edge in the looks department. Besides, Link takes himself too seriouysly all the time. The kid need to lighten up a bit.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Xandir. I could go into why, but this is a 'Family' site. I thought it was hilarious how he tried to commit suicide and still had 50 lives left.

Xandir, for those of you who don't know, is one of the Drawn Together characters. It's an animated show that makes fun of just about every reality show in existence. For me to describe it further would break most of this site's rules, so I'll leave it at that. If you want to see more of the show, it airs on Comedy Central on Wednesday right after South Park.

I personally was waiting for a show like this to come along. Pure genius.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
Years
SBaby said:
Xandir. I could go into why, but this is a 'Family' site. I thought it was hilarious how he tried to commit suicide and still had 50 lives left.

Xandir, for those of you who don't know, is one of the Drawn Together characters. It's an animated show that makes fun of just about every reality show in existence. For me to describe it further would break most of this site's rules, so I'll leave it at that. If you want to see more of the show, it airs on Comedy Central on Wednesday right after South Park.

I personally was waiting for a show like this to come along. Pure genius.
*kills himself*"50 lives left"

DT is the worlds first Cartoon Reality show.

Back