• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2011
Hi, I'm Prezzemolo.
Nice to meet ya! :)
I play Pokemon games since I was a child (4-5 years old), so I know well all generations of Pokemon.
I'm Italian, if my english isn't perfect please don't kill me. :)
I'm 16 years old.
My favourite Pokemon of all generations is Celebi, I love it. <3
My favourite hobby is skating, I also like listening to music and playing videogmes.
I'm trying to make my own hack rom game, but I'd like to create a videogame from the base with RPG Maker, but it seems like more difficult.
Uhm... I cannot think of anything else right now, maybe you get caught around the forum. ;)​

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
hi Prezzemolo
Welcome to PokeCommunity!
It's great to see ya join the PokeCommunity!
celebi is one of my favourite pokemon
remember to read and follow the rules. no one likes a rule breaker.:P
If you need anything, feel free to pm me.. Have fun and enjoy yourself at PC! See ya~

and good luck for your rom hack:)

The Void

hiiiii
Years
Hi, I'm Prezzemolo.
Nice to meet ya! :)
I play Pokemon games since I was a child (4-5 years old), so I know well all generations of Pokemon.
I'm Italian, if my english isn't perfect please don't kill me. :)
I'm 16 years old.
My favourite Pokemon of all generations is Celebi, I love it. <3
My favourite hobby is skating, I also like listening to music and playing videogmes.
I'm trying to make my own hack rom game, but I'd like to create a videogame from the base with RPG Maker, but it seems like more difficult.
Uhm... I cannot think of anything else right now, maybe you get caught around the forum. ;)​

Ahaha welcome Prezzemolo! Yeah, Celebi is sometimes cute. RPG Maker is easier than ROM Hacking just so you know. If you use RPG Maker XP I suggest using VX now. It's made much easier and simpler. Well, good luck!

Back