• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Technician

Aerial Ace
Years
Hello PC Forums, I'm new here, but this place looks awesome. Looking forward to discussing Pokemon with you all! I'm a bit of an aspiring writer, so you'll likely find me in the Fan Fiction area, but I like to chat about the DS games as well, so I'll be hanging out there too.

See y'all around.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
ooo, a writer! Welcome aboard! It's nice to see a writer like you join! <3 Yes, we have tons of discussions about Pokemon, from the anime to the games, to the TCG! So, whatever you like about them, we have discussions about it! ^_^ I see you've discovered the Fanfiction & Writing section of the forum. You can post your writing pieces there, and get good feedback from some of PC's greatest writers. :3

We also have discussions about the DS games as well...the Fourth Generation Gaming board, as well as our very own Black & White board!

Enjoy yourself here, which I'm pretty sure you will. Be sure you read the community rules, since they're pretty important! Don't hesitate to ask myself any questions you may have, and have fun! See ya aroooound~

Back