• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gallade7's Pokemon Haggle :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallade7

Fan of Gallade
Years
I can get/ have almost anything you want.
Flawless
EV'd
IV'd
Shiny
But not Dream World :(

But you kinda have to haggle ;)

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2011
Im looking for some basic starters from most games, nothing special no shinies just starters i can evolve. Id like snivy, squirtle, charmander, bulbasaur, totadile and any others. Somewhat new at this so just tell me what youd like and ill see if i have it or not

Guy

just a guy
Years
While your intentions may seem quite generous to the larger audience, there isn't anything anyone can see here that you have available to offer. Yes, you say you can give out anything, but showing some of what you have and any specifics ─ so people can't assume they're not legit ─ would be nice. Otherwise, I can't say this would be allowed by any of the Trade Corner mods.

Im looking for some basic starters from most games, nothing special no shinies just starters i can evolve. Id like snivy, squirtle, charmander, bulbasaur, totadile and any others. Somewhat new at this so just tell me what youd like and ill see if i have it or not
Agritti, can I suggest to you the Quick Trade Thread? You can ask what you're looking for there and I'm sure many will be willing to trade you some of the Starter Pokémon they have available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back