• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am baack!

Years
Hello I here again. I have not been here since June 3rd. I am hoping to be more active on this fourm since most of my friends here have not been as active on this forum as of late. I was wondering if anyone who writes fanfics could be a beta reader for my fanfics. Also, I came from Nintendo Fan forums which I quit going to due to some members being complete jerks to me and a friend of mine who works with me on fanfics, He is also a member of Bulbagarden too. I was wondering if any of you know of the sailor moon anime since I recently started writing a crossover of this anime with the Pokemon series,

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome back to PC, Dialga. :3 Man, June 3rd...that is a long time. xD I'm sorry you had a bad experience at another forum...it's great to see that you've decided to come back! And you're also a fanfic writer. ^_^ The Fanfiction & Writing section of the forums is still there, and it's pretty busy with lots of fanfics and other writing pieces to read. :) You can also request help with fanfics there as well.

I know a lot about the SM anime, but I'm really bad at helping out creating an actual story about it. D: xP

Well, I hope you stick around here a bit longer. You missed quite a lot during your absence. Be sure you re-read rules before you proceed...since there may have been quite a few changes. Have fun at PC!

Years
Welcome back to PC, Dialga. :3 Man, June 3rd...that is a long time. xD I'm sorry you had a bad experience at another forum...it's great to see that you've decided to come back! And you're also a fanfic writer. ^_^ The Fanfiction & Writing section of the forums is still there, and it's pretty busy with lots of fanfics and other writing pieces to read. :) You can also request help with fanfics there as well.

I know a lot about the SM anime, but I'm really bad at helping out creating an actual story about it. D: xP

Well, I hope you stick around here a bit longer. You missed quite a lot during your absence. Be sure you re-read rules before you proceed...since there may have been quite a few changes. Have fun at PC!

Its okya, I am already writing one with my friend. I was wondering if you would like to beta read my fanfic when I post it.

Back