• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'ello!

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2011
I've loved pokemon ever since I was a kid, I grew up right in the pokemon craze era where everyone and I mean everyone played pokemon on the playground during recess.
I'm 18 now and I still love it.
='D

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
welcome bro i know how u feel back in the good ol days palying pokemon on the playground that was the good life anyways enjoy the fourms ull love it here

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
'ey, same here! Eighteen and still an avid Pokemon fan~~ As well as a Potterhead, which you seem to be as well? :3 Glad you decided to join PC; it's quite the amazing forum~ Be sure to scan read the rules so you don't accidentally get in trouble- which doesn't happen often but it's good to be sure, yeah? Oh and have fun posting! <3

Back