• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

salutations!

Pym

atomic!
Years
hello, pokecommunity! i am adam, or pym, whatever you would like to call me, i am fine with either! i am sixteen (soon to be seventeen) and live in minnesota. I'll be a junior in high school starting next month. i hope to be an english teacher when i grow up.

i have been playing pokemon since i was five, i got my first games for christmas. i grew up with the little monsters, as many other fans did. although in recent years i have been playing less and less and my interests grow further and further away from the pokemon universe, i still play a little. i have beaten both black and white and now i am retracing my steps through hoenn in emerald version. my favorite pokemon game is pokemon platinum though. my favorite pokemon are; bulbasaur, girafarig, wailmer, mime jr., and tepig. i even have a shiny bulbasaur, so that's pretty nifty :3

i like a couple other things too. i love comic books, more specifically, cape comics. my favorite super heroes are, if you haven't guessed, ant-man, hawkeye, mockingbird, and a number of others. i love both dc and marvel, and i am excited for the dc reboot. some of my other interests include; glee, law and order: svu, scott pilgrim, norse and greek mythology, disney/pixar, percy jackson/the heroes of olympus, i am number four, harry potter, witch and wizard, the hunger games, star wars, avatar: the last airbender, angry birds, legend of zelda, and much, much more.

i'll be in the tech. and media sections, as well as role-playing and off-topic. i'll appear every once in a while in the pokemon sections as well!

i also love to talk, so send me a vm whenever you want to talk!! i'd really like that.

thank you, pc!

- // Pym​

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
High-five for fellow Minnesotans! Haha looks like you'll be all over the board with that range of interests! Make sure you review the rules of course, and have fun~

Back