• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen the missingno. of pokemon white

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisHex

Hexoid Trainer
Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2011
here's what happened: a friend of mine encountered this strange pokemon on pokemon white. he described that it was green, blue, red, black, and white, and its name was just a few question marks. he also said it had a ton of HP and knocked out most of his pokemon in one hit(he had pokemon in the mid 60s).
and a few days ago, he said that after encountering thunderus, he encountered N(he already defeated the final boss) and N catches the missingno pokemon right in front of him.
I'm thinking the same as most of you, "how is that even possible?!" and,"this is fake, isn't it?"
well, this really did happen to him. If anyone has encountered a similar glitch, please let me know.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I'm sorry but this is indeed fake.
Merely because the game can't create it's own event (N catching Missing.no)
and i don't think nintendo/gamefreak would do such a thing.

Sorry, but I believe it as fake.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah, this sounds just like those wonderful rumors passed around back in the days of R/B/Y. Even those glitches never prompted their own, pre-coded event. I would have a nice long chat with your friend about lying.

Also, no, gullible is NOT written on the ceiling.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeaeeeah as the others said, it's something your friend made up :x If he was playing an official version of the games (purchased), then it definitely didn't occur; while if they were playing a ROM, well, it's probably more likely if their ROM was super hacked or something (though doubtful either way).

Have a real glitch? Post it here. Oh and if you'd like to test if your friend was telling the truth or not, grab his copy of the game, reset it (since unless they used a lot of Action Replay codes which can stuff up the game, the "event" would still occur at the same point) play through until you find Thundurus and wipe the smile off his face when you show him perfectly normal gameplay :)
EkvQs.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back