• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello once again, PokeCommunity!

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
I've come back, again. I have apparently got my laptop working again, so I'll be able to visit the forums more often, now. :)

I'm also known as .ɧαƇĸϒ0§ђ on PkmnHackersOnline and Dann-The-Yoshi on deviantart, for those who remember me or know me.

... yes, I'm a brony, now. Deal.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
HOORAY FOR BRONIES~ (I <3 MLP too). I'm more of a Twilight Sparkle fan, but Rainbow Dash is indeed 20% cooler.

anyways, welcome back! It's nice to see new members return. I can imagine you've been gone for a long time. The MLP Fanclub is still active at the Other Clubs section, and you should join in case you haven't done so.

Just be sure you've given the rules a re-read, and I hope you stick around a little more. Glad to hear your laptop is working again. I'll see ya around and haaaaave fun ^_^

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Hello there, fellow brony. You have been assimilated into the herd! Definitely come join us in the MLP: FiM Club! The gif in your signature is one of my favorite scenes, and it always makes me laugh.

It's great to see you make a return to PC! Check around and see what's changed since the last time you were here (giving the rules a little refresher too!), and have fun posting around again! Hopefully, your laptop will keep working from now on so you can keep visiting.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
HOORAY FOR BRONIES~ (I <3 MLP too). I'm more of a Twilight Sparkle fan, but Rainbow Dash is indeed 20% cooler.

anyways, welcome back! It's nice to see new members return. I can imagine you've been gone for a long time. The MLP Fanclub is still active at the Other Clubs section, and you should join in case you haven't done so.

Just be sure you've given the rules a re-read, and I hope you stick around a little more. Glad to hear your laptop is working again. I'll see ya around and haaaaave fun ^_^

Thank you for the welcome.

Hello there, fellow brony. You have been assimilated into the herd! Definitely come join us in the MLP: FiM Club! The gif in your signature is one of my favorite scenes, and it always makes me laugh.

It's great to see you make a return to PC! Check around and see what's changed since the last time you were here (giving the rules a little refresher too!), and have fun posting around again! Hopefully, your laptop will keep working from now on so you can keep visiting.

To be truthful, I've liked it for awhile. Still, thanks for the welcome. :)
Yeah, I'll join up.

Back