• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moltres or Ho-oh?

Moltres or Ho-oh?

• Moltres

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Ho-oh

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Ho Ho is better to me it learns better atacks and looks beter to me.

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I love Ho-oh. Moltres is ok. I guess I love Ho-oh so much because of the Gold version. It just looks really nice. ^^

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
Moltres duh!
first seso gal here! X3

plus it looks WAY cooler!

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
moltres! I like it for basically the same reason pokefan does, but I just really like the original legendary birds more

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
Years
I've hated Moltres ever since I got the Yellow Version, and I acidentally used my Master Ball on it, and it was really weak. I expected it to be really powerful since it was legendary, but I got really mad, and I haven't liked it since. I think Ho-oh is stronger.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
Years
i dont particualr like either, nor use them in any of my teams, but i ike Ho-oh better for its is much harder to obtain (purify 48 pokemon in colosseum, plus win 100 battles in Mt Battle)

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
I prefer Ho-oh over Moltres. Mainly because Ho-oh has such beautiful feathers on its wings, and I just adore its serene grace. ^___________^ But mind you I have nothing against Moltres. XD

~Kelsey

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Ho-oh is definatly stronger then Moltres, better stats and better attacksin terms of offensive and defensive but I still like it as a legendary. Also, it was the first legendary I caught since I first played Pokemon red...

Anarchytekt

Techlord
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 16, 2006
Moltres more than Ho-oH. It seems Its almost made of fire, and doesnt have a body at all.:D

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
Years
Everything that Ho-Oh has is better than or equal to Moltres. Ho-Oh just has lower Sp.Atk, but it can learn strange moves like Rock Slide, which can knock out Moltres without anything speacial.

Back