• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pepper spraying vigilante gets arrested for pepper spraying

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
Pepper spray use is only warranted for self-defense. You can't just go around pepper spraying people, even if they are bad people.

Years
He's not Bruce Wayne. It's the real world, you get thrown in the slammer too. Then again, what if he pepper sprayed some guy who had a gun? Would he still be a vigilante if he legitimately saved a life?

Last edited:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
He may doing doing it for justice, but YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDERMAN PHOENIX JONES still has to be accountable for the law. Of course, if he saved a life, then him being a vigilante is worth it.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
He's not Bruce Wayne. It's the real world, you get thrown in the slammer too. Then again, what if he pepper sprayed some guy with a gun? Would he still be a vigilante if he legitimately saved a life?

I think defense (assuming if actually needed or if there is even an actual threat) with a tool or weapon of equal or less force is often justified.

Years
You don't try to run up and pepper spray someone with a gun.

I accept pepper spraying if it is a clear act of defense, otherwise it is unwarranted.

Years
Technically he was trying to defend other people from being beaten up.. I sure hope the attackers were thrown in the slammer too, or else the city of Seattle really does need people like him to restore justice and order..

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
I can't believe some of the comments I'm reading. This guy stopped a group of attackers from possibly killing two people and you're saying he shouldn't have done it? Comments like that make me sick. There's nothing I agree with more than the use of non-lethal force to stop potentially lethal actions.

"Six or seven guys were beating up two other guys," Krulos said, adding he heard "loud, aggressive noises." One victim was thrown to the ground and kicked in the ribs. "Two other guys were wrestling with each other but not in a playful way -- and people were screaming."

Let me pose this question, then: what would have happened there if he hadn't intervened? Can you guarantee those two would still have been alive today?

Years
Well, I do think he's done something 99% of Americans would never do besides being a bystander. Even if it is just pepper-spray (he could have used a gun or anything lethal, but he chose to use pepper spray) and running around with a costume, I personally feel sorry he was arrested and attacked by a woman then hit by a car.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
The idea that someone who saved two people gets arrested while the assailants get off scotch free kind of disgusts me. Seems more like a dirty cop is out to get him, I don't think it matters if a man breaks the law to save lives, it's just unethical to punish those who are doing good. Part of making good rules is knowing when they should be broken and I think this was a good time.

pokecole

Brave Frontier is great.
Years
I can't believe some of the comments I'm reading. This guy stopped a group of attackers from possibly killing two people and you're saying he shouldn't have done it? Comments like that make me sick. There's nothing I agree with more than the use of non-lethal force to stop potentially lethal actions.

"Six or seven guys were beating up two other guys," Krulos said, adding he heard "loud, aggressive noises." One victim was thrown to the ground and kicked in the ribs. "Two other guys were wrestling with each other but not in a playful way -- and people were screaming."

Let me pose this question, then: what would have happened there if he hadn't intervened? Can you guarantee those two would still have been alive today?
Thank you! I thought this would be fairly obvious, but evidently not. Hypathetical Alert! If your friends or someone you know were being kicked and beaten senselessly, would you A) Run away B)Pretend like you saw nothing or C) Used the weapon you know you have, and stop them? I hope that "C" was fairly obvious. At the very least call the call cops for heavens sakes.

Back