• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's come to my attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurra

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 3, 2013
That this forum is lacking an intelligent userbase. I've had a one sided debate with one of your moderators, and they're proving my point, that people on this board are utterly useless when it comes to valid responses. If you can't hire people that at least show semblance of intellect, what does this forums future hold? I'll clarify before someone else does and I'll just say that it looks bleak.

Last edited by a moderator:

marcc5m

what
Years
That this forum is lacking an intelligent userbase. I've had a one sided debate with one of your moderators, and they're proving my point, that people on this board are utterly useless when it comes to valid responses. If you can't hire people that at least show semblance of intellect, what does this forums future hold? I'll clarify before someone else does and I'll just say that it looks bleak.

You might have encountered a user here by the name of "Faltzer". I will just say that I will be harder to rid of, I'm not as naive as he is (was) and I am also much, much better at retorts.

I'm not sure how this forum has no future, considering it's already had one since 9 years ago.

Azzurra

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 3, 2013

I'm not sure how this forum has no future, considering it's already had one since 9 years ago.
You're not addressing my main point and are instead skit-scurrying your way around it by revoking one of my minor (and still rather valid) points. The userbase is comprised of children who can't spell properly or use proper grammar, let alone debate properly.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
You're not addressing my main point and are instead skit-scurrying your way around it by revoking one of my minor (and still rather valid) points. The userbase is comprised of children who can't spell properly or use proper grammar, let alone debate properly.
I'm lost as to how this thread is constructive at all. It's all good and fine if you want to post a thread and mention problems in it, but this thread is actually about the problems. When I see someone saying something like this I think one of two things:
1.) They want to criticise to try and help the forum.
2.) They want to criticise to make everyone mad.

And I haven't seen you propose any solutions so I'm suspecting 2.
I just don't see how idly complaining about how everyone here is immature does anything.

In fact let's not forget this is a Pokémon forum and there are just as many young people as there are older people, so it's unreasonable not to expect some immaturity.

Azzurra

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 3, 2013

I'm lost as to how this thread is constructive at all. It's all good and fine if you want to post a thread and mention problems in it, but this thread is actually about the problems. When I see someone saying something like this I think one of two things:
1.) They want to criticise to try and help the forum.
2.) They want to criticise to make everyone mad.

And I haven't seen you propose any solutions so I'm suspecting 2.
I just don't see how idly complaining about how everyone here is immature does anything.

In fact let's not forget this is a Pokémon forum and there are just as many young people as there are older people, so it's unreasonable not to expect some immaturity.
My subtle jabs at the memberbase should be enough incentive to change it for the better.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Unfortunately when you present your opinion in such a rude manner, we could give two bananas about what you think. If you don't like it here, you can just leave. No one is forcing you to stay under our "dictatorship." We have many more members who enjoy the forums and we won't miss you at all. o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back