• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Join the Pokémon's side of a fight?

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
let's say there was a war. humans vs Pokémon.... and a Pokémon comes up to you and says... "Will you join our side of the fight???" and the Pokémon promised several things if you do (and the Pokémon will keep these promises)...

1. you would never get hit by a Pokémon's attack for the rest of your life
2. the Pokémon will be over protective of you
3. you will be high ranking....
4. you will be served well once the war is over......
5. you get a legendary Pokémon to cater to your needs (after the war)

would you join the Pokémon's side for all these things? why or why not?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
That's very difficult question because it's cool to be at Pokémon's side but I don't wanna hurt people too. So I think I use Self-Destruct. :D Well I don't know what to do.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
1. Pokemon would not need one human to fight with them.
2. Pokemon are animals and therefore could easily lie to get me if they wanted.
3. A Pokemon being over protective of me is really...really...creepy. Even a human being over protective is weird.
4. Your contribution is definitely not going to be enough for them to give you a legendary Pokemon to serve you, you're just a human

So um no. The Pokemon are obviously lying in their demands, either that or pretending to ask me to join them as a joke in the same way a jock might ask a quiet girl for her phone number just to tease her.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
1. you would never get hit by a Pokémon's attack for the rest of your life

That's practically impossible. Any stray attack can still hit you, thereby invalidating this item.

2. the Pokémon will be over protective of you

If he/she will, there will be no point in the war.

3. you will be high ranking.

what do you mean by high-ranking? Over Arceus? I guess not.

4. you will be served well once the war is over.

And all my humanitarian needs filled by monsters? No.

5. you get a legendary Pokémon to cater to your needs (after the war)

Why not? But that would be impossible since they each had their own dominion to govern. So no.

Blood is thicker than water. And guns kill faster than fire.

I go with the human.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
This is getting ridiculous. Is this "humanvPokemon" getting more popular now?

1. So if Bear A come to me and accept his allegiance, Bear B somewhere in other side of the earth would not attack me either? doubtful
2. Why would they over me my allegiance if they only want to over protect me?
3. wut? since when pokemon have society at all?
4. same as above. and, what pokemon gains by doing war against human actually?
5. why would a deity like being cater to a mere mortals? they would not. actually, they'll throw you away like trash if they attack human from the beginning.

Overall, stop this nonsense. Create more constructive, more thoughtful topics next time.

Back