PDA

View Full Version : Disko disko..

Disko_Rock
December 4th, 2011, 2:59 PM
Hey PC I'm Disko and I'm new to the community.

Currently I have Heartgold and White and would like to replay Sinnoh but can't cuz I have way too many valuable Pokes in my Diamond game. I've been wanting Platinum for a while now but it's always eluded me.

Don't really have a favorite gen or Pokemon but I'm fond of Gen IV and Rotom Cut & Chaobu at the moment. No idea why..I'm just drawn to them.

Meganium
December 4th, 2011, 4:33 PM
First of all, I adore your icon signature. Remind me what anime is that from? I think I've seen it before.

Besides that, welcome! Ahh, I can understand the valuable Pokemon in your Diamond game. I have 4 Eeveelutions in my White game, but I refuse to restart because those are really valuable and I trained them really hard. So I know how that feels. :( I played Platinum before, and it was really good! It has more features (and Pokemon) than D/P. So I say go for it!

Just be certain that you'll read the rules & stuff! I hate to see a new member like you get in trouble, and feel free to ask me questions! Have fun!

Twiggy
December 4th, 2011, 8:39 PM
Welcome to the forums! Meganium's a really nice mod to have around, as you can see! XD I think if you wanted to restart a game, best to find a way to transfer over stuff first. Even if it means Poké Transfer, because at least the stuff you have will be somewhere instead of nowhere. XD

I think you'll be able to enjoy the games when you give it all your attention, so I think you should try to just play it along, huh?

I think I'm a fan of Turtwig. Turtwig Turtwig Turtwig. Nothing else. XD

I hope to see you again, and I think Mega wants to, too! XD

Snivy063
December 5th, 2011, 2:40 AM
Welcome to the forums, Disko! I really love your username, wish I had that when I registered, but oh well! And your signature reminds me of the Icons that I made before. :3

Anyway, my favorite among the current games is Diamond, I enjoyed it the most than the other ones such as HG/SS, B/W, PL and yeah. I also have a lot of valuable stuff there so I don't feel like replaying it even though I want to! B/W is also great, but nothing could beat my gaming experience at the time when D/P/PL were released, it was amazing since it was such an improvement from Emerald! .. You could discuss the games into their respective section by the way, so just look for the right section to discuss it with like for Fourth Generation Games it goes with D/P/PL & HG/SS! But it would also be great if you could also check out the other boards such as Pokemon Anime, the Spinoffs, and the Trading Corner if your interested in trading! :D; Although you might want to join the off-topic scene as well, those boards usually at the bottom of the forum! Making friends is also another thing that I enjoy the most here! :3

Have a great time and don't hesitate to talk to me if you ever feel like to and/or if you have any questions regarding the forum.

Shining Raichu
December 5th, 2011, 6:18 AM
You have to get Platinum at your first available opportunity, it is so much better than Diamond and Pearl. I think it's the best improvement in a third game I've seen ever. You won't be sorry! It should be pretty cheap now too since it's pretty ancient lol

Anyway, welcome disko! I hope you have fun and I hope to see you around the place :)

Disko_Rock
December 5th, 2011, 12:58 PM
First of all, I adore your icon signature. Remind me what anime is that from? I think I've seen it before.

Besides that, welcome! Ahh, I can understand the valuable Pokemon in your Diamond game. I have 4 Eeveelutions in my White game, but I refuse to restart because those are really valuable and I trained them really hard. So I know how that feels. :( I played Platinum before, and it was really good! It has more features (and Pokemon) than D/P. So I say go for it!

Just be certain that you'll read the rules & stuff! I hate to see a new member like you get in trouble, and feel free to ask me questions! Have fun!

Thanks for the welcome. I wanna restart my White game too but I have too many valuable Pokemon on there so that's a no go XD

Welcome to the forums! Meganium's a really nice mod to have around, as you can see! XD I think if you wanted to restart a game, best to find a way to transfer over stuff first. Even if it means Poké Transfer, because at least the stuff you have will be somewhere instead of nowhere. XD

I think you'll be able to enjoy the games when you give it all your attention, so I think you should try to just play it along, huh?

I think I'm a fan of Turtwig. Turtwig Turtwig Turtwig. Nothing else. XD

I hope to see you again, and I think Mega wants to, too! XD

I like Meganium <3 I just like grass Pokemon in general
Normally I'd just transfer stuff to Diamond and restart but I lent my cousin my other DS for a little bit. Just when I think I found a way to start my HG game with Rotom Lawn too ;-;

And I haven't gotten that far in White to be able to Transfer. I'm still going through Victory Road but I keep changing my team and having to train from scratch all the time. Now I'm using Lanculus, Swanna, Mebukijika and Zuzurukin as my mains and I'm training a Baniricchi

Welcome to the forums, Disko! I really love your username, wish I had that when I registered, but oh well! And your signature reminds me of the Icons that I made before. :3

Anyway, my favorite among the current games is Diamond, I enjoyed it the most than the other ones such as HG/SS, B/W, PL and yeah. I also have a lot of valuable stuff there so I don't feel like replaying it even though I want to! B/W is also great, but nothing could beat my gaming experience at the time when D/P/PL were released, it was amazing since it was such an improvement from Emerald! .. You could discuss the games into their respective section by the way, so just look for the right section to discuss it with like for Fourth Generation Games it goes with D/P/PL & HG/SS! But it would also be great if you could also check out the other boards such as Pokemon Anime, the Spinoffs, and the Trading Corner if your interested in trading! :D; Although you might want to join the off-topic scene as well, those boards usually at the bottom of the forum! Making friends is also another thing that I enjoy the most here! :3

Have a great time and don't hesitate to talk to me if you ever feel like to and/or if you have any questions regarding the forum.

Thanks. I'm proud of this username. It's also my MAL name (where there's a link in my sig) and my tumblr name so feel free to check me out :D

PS. I'd love to trade but my wifi doesn't allow me for some reason ;-;

You have to get Platinum at your first available opportunity, it is so much better than Diamond and Pearl. I think it's the best improvement in a third game I've seen ever. You won't be sorry! It should be pretty cheap now too since it's pretty ancient lol

Anyway, welcome disko! I hope you have fun and I hope to see you around the place :)

Last I checked it was still about $350 which is money I don't have at the moment :c
I didn't even buy White for myself, my friend bought two copies when he went to Canada and gave me one