PDA

View Full Version : Ohai, long time no see!

Crazyninjaguy
December 5th, 2011, 9:35 AM
Hey PC.

I've been gone for almost a year now, perhaps more.
But i'm back now, and with two super secret projects which will see the light of day in the next few weeks!

Good to be back :D

Meganium
December 5th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Welcome back! What secret project are you working on? Oh, forgive me for asking that, since it is secret. xD Anyways, PC missed you, and I'm very sure that you missed us! Just be certain that you'll read the rules, as they're constantly updated & stuff, and don't hesitate to ask me questions if see something that isn't familiar to you. Ok!

Good luck on your projects, and have fun!

Twiggy
December 5th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Welcome back to the forums, huh? I think I have never met you, but, hey, I am sure that a lot of others really miss you at this point! One year can be a very long time on a forum! Since it's been a long time since your last visit, as Mega put it best, best to read the changed rules, especially sig rules, since that got a huge revamp of sorts recently. I think some sections got shuffled around and merged, huh, too.

Have fun around the forums anyway XD and I think you'll be able to get in touch with people you missed, huh?

Snivy063
December 5th, 2011, 11:04 PM
... Welcome back to the forums, crazyninjaguy! I obviously don't know you still I joined this forum just last month, but If you ever made friends before, then hope you will get reacquainted with them, though meeting new ones wouldn't hurt too right? If you ever want to talk to me by the way, feel free to leave a message on my profile. I won't bite, unless your really delicious. :P .. kidding ..

There isn't really any new changes aside from the rules, so if you still haven't been aware of the change, then go ahead and read it now before you get yourself infracted, you don't want that right? And as usual, PC is still the same! So if you enjoyed it here before, then I'm sure you would enjoy it here more! <3 ; Now that makes me curious, what section were you usually into or participating in? ^__^

Have a wonderful time and looking forward to see you around~ Hope you won't leave us again - for eternity! XD