PDA

View Full Version : Please welcome... Sector!

Sector
December 6th, 2011, 9:11 PM
Hello! I'm for sure not new to Pokemon (Die-Hard fan since Pokemon's Day 1 in the Anime) but I am new to the forums. I did have loads of Pokemon games stolen from me over the summer. In fact I only had one left and purchased 2 more since. Pokemon SoulSilver, Black, & a "bootlegged" Diamond.

I am a Legendary Collector, if you may ask. My favorite to collect are definitely Latias, and I DO have 2 Shiny version of her. She is by far my favorite Pokemon closely ahead of Lugia, Raichu & Ninetales

Battles are alright, but I'm the type of guy who prefer partner/teammate vs the Battle Frontier members. If anyone wants to play SoulSilver my Friend Code is- 0132 5376 7027

I'll write down my Black's Friend Code soon, to busy being obsessed with SoulSilver & Diamond isn't any good (Bootleg copy is terrible in case any of you ask)

I have been on other forums, many of them actually but they all seem to die out. The only forum I go to now pretty much is NASCAR.com, and NASCAR/Pokemon are tied for most important thing in my life. I have no idea why it took me forever to register on here but, better late than never! :) Hope to become an active member of this forum!

Kenshin5
December 6th, 2011, 9:17 PM
Welcome to PC Sector. So you had your pokemon games stolen? Whats the back story to that? And what games where stolen? Also Black and SS to great games to get a hold of. Bootleg eh...

So are you still a fan of the anime? If so are you following what's going on in Best Wishes atm or recently?

If your ever looking for Frontier partners or quick battles of the short this is the place to go http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=246217

Anyways sorry to hear your games got stolen, hopefully you get some replacements and good to hear you got some new games.

Sector
December 6th, 2011, 9:36 PM
Welcome to PC Sector. So you had your pokemon games stolen? Whats the back story to that? And what games where stolen? Also Black and SS to great games to get a hold of. Bootleg eh...

So are you still a fan of the anime? If so are you following what's going on in Best Wishes atm or recently?

If your ever looking for Frontier partners or quick battles of the short this is the place to go

Anyways sorry to hear your games got stolen, hopefully you get some replacements and good to hear you got some new games.
I haven't recently but when I get the chance, I do watch the Anime. No idea what's going on in Best Wishes actually. Stolen- Some people were jealous of all the Pokemon I traded for. Like I said, I'm a Legendary Pokemon collector, so I'd have about 10 Lugia's, Mewtwo's, and so on. I'd go to the place call "Hero Zone" out here to trade, well I used to. I was staying at a friend's house and brought them over so we could play. They weren't in the bag when I returned home and in 2 days when I called back, he said they were in Florida and moved within a week.

It's alright, I don't mind starting over and I've done a lot since. Been playing Pokemon non-stop in fact. Like my SoulSilver's PC is filled with only 2-3 slots left.

Long story about Diamond, I had Pearl since the release date and that too got stolen with the GBA games. So I went straight to eBay a month after and bought Diamond, and should have messaged the seller where he got it from. China..came with a plastic case rather than its own case. Oh well, I plan on getting Platinum anyways from the STORE this time :)

Um...how do you upload your Avatar? lol

Kenshin5
December 6th, 2011, 9:53 PM
I don't know what a legendary collector entails but I have collected a fair share of events 2K-3K backed up on files so I don't have to worry about it. Maybe they got lost who knows... I would hate to think somebody would steal a game for some data.

I'm curious though, why you wouldn't buy directly from the store since they are still in stock at most places and not shipping is involved.

Option 1, post the url from an image and save changes.
Option 2, upload saved image from your computer.

This is done through User CP, edit Avatar.

Twiggy
December 6th, 2011, 9:56 PM
Welcome to the forums, huh? I think I'm also a huge fan myself... You know, ending up with a bootleg isn't a great thing, huh? I think it might be the reason why I prefer doing things retail these days... peace of mind, I suppose.

I think you should check out other subforums in addition to what you are most interested in, as sometimes, you can find exciting things or more things to do in general. XD Have fun around the forums, anyway, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask Meganium90! Or any other staff member, for the matter of it. I think I'll be seeing you soon again, right? XD

Sector
December 6th, 2011, 10:00 PM
I don't know what a legendary collector entails but I have collected a fair share of events 2K-3K backed up on files so I don't have to worry about it. Maybe they got lost who knows... I would hate to think somebody would steal a game for some data.

I'm curious though, why you wouldn't buy directly from the store since they are still in stock at most places and not shipping is involved.

Option 1, post the url from an image and save save.
Option 2, upload saved image from your computure.

This is done through User CP, edit Avatar.
They got stolen, but it's whatever. I'm really glad with what I have anyway. :)

Legendary Collector- I like to trade for Legendary Pokemon, especially for "Latias" & Mew. Favorite species to hold. That's what I call it lol and the "" is around Latias because...let's just say she's by far my favorite ever. lol the more I have, the happier I get :) Because I bought Diamond for only $5. Didn't exactly get ripped off since it's Bootlegged, I can trade Giratina over and over again through Global Terminal and make people happier. (You know what Bootleg means right?) When I leave the Terminal room, I simply just shut it off after putting Giratina on offer, turn it back on and another Giratina will be in my party.

I like to help people get what they want, need. So that's what I use Diamond for. I'll be getting Platinum for Christmas anyways and its much better than Diamond so...I'm not upset about it.

Welcome to the forums, huh? I think I'm also a huge fan myself... You know, ending up with a bootleg isn't a great thing, huh? I think it might be the reason why I prefer doing things retail these days... peace of mind, I suppose.

I think you should check out other subforums in addition to what you are most interested in, as sometimes, you can find exciting things or more things to do in general. XD Have fun around the forums, anyway, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask Meganium90! Or any other staff member, for the matter of it. I think I'll be seeing you soon again, right? XD
Oh yeah, when I have fun and if there's so many active people in the forums, I'm addicted already lol

Remember, I was on other forums for a lot of different things, NASCAR.com, Country Music forums, HaloCharts, and so on. I was always looking for a Pokemon "Chat" rather than a forum. To bad I didn't think of it sooner lol. But don't worry, I won't be going anywhere soon. I'm on the computer quite a bit and I'll be on here and NASCAR.com back and forth.

At first I was frustrated that I got a bootlegged copy, but now it's not so bad. With the copy of Giratina over and over again, I'm satisfying many people with Giratina's for Rattata's and that Rattata will just disappear unless I put him in my party. Oh well, I would still play SoulSilver or Black way more anyway and I'm getting Platinum for Christmas too so. No loss :)

Snivy063
December 7th, 2011, 2:05 AM
I'm into a lot of forums, but this is the only Pokemon forum I am into right now, the other forums I've been to had a Pokemon discussion, but it was only a thread & stuff so I thought about looking for a forum wherein I could discuss everything about it, so I typed '' Pokemon forum '' on google, and voila~ PC came in first, and then you know what comes next! :P

But anyway, welcome to the forums, Sector Revenge! Your interesting is quite interesting. Some of my older Pokemon games like R/B/Y aren't working anymore, G/S/C is still working fine but kind of buggy now, so yeah. And how come yours got stolen? .. That's just weird, well unless if you lend them to someone and he/she never returned it back! XD; Not a huge fan of Legendary Pokemons though, but I admit that I use some of them sometimes in the game, but I still prefer the likes of the normal ones such as Snivy, Raichu and etc, there's nothing wrong about it by the way!

I've been watching the anime ever since I watched it's first episode, although haven't been in touch with the whole series when B/W was released due to my busy schedule and life. I'm trying my best to catch up though! ^__^; If you want to discuss about it then head straight to Pokemon Anime!

There's a lot more to discover about PC, so take your time to explore it! You might found yourself something your really into aside from the ones mentioned in your intro! Have a great time and make sure to read the rules if you still haven't, if you have any questions as well, PM me and I'll reply back asap! :D

kuzronk
December 7th, 2011, 6:34 AM
Welcome to the forum
I been watching the anime since the start like you as well

Sector
December 7th, 2011, 9:10 AM
Welcome to the forum
I been watching the anime since the start like you as well
Thanks for the welcome everyone! :) I hope all don't mind my Friend Request, I am going to be on here so get used to it :P

I'm into a lot of forums, but this is the only Pokemon forum I am into right now, the other forums I've been to had a Pokemon discussion, but it was only a thread & stuff so I thought about looking for a forum wherein I could discuss everything about it, so I typed '' Pokemon forum '' on google, and voila~ PC came in first, and then you know what comes next! :P

But anyway, welcome to the forums, Sector Revenge! Your interesting is quite interesting. Some of my older Pokemon games like R/B/Y aren't working anymore, G/S/C is still working fine but kind of buggy now, so yeah. And how come yours got stolen? .. That's just weird, well unless if you lend them to someone and he/she never returned it back! XD; Not a huge fan of Legendary Pokemons though, but I admit that I use some of them sometimes in the game, but I still prefer the likes of the normal ones such as Snivy, Raichu and etc, there's nothing wrong about it by the way!

I've been watching the anime ever since I watched it's first episode, although haven't been in touch with the whole series when B/W was released due to my busy schedule and life. I'm trying my best to catch up though! ^__^; If you want to discuss about it then head straight to Pokemon Anime!

There's a lot more to discover about PC, so take your time to explore it! You might found yourself something your really into aside from the ones mentioned in your intro! Have a great time and make sure to read the rules if you still haven't, if you have any questions as well, PM me and I'll reply back asap! :D
Already mentioned about the Stolen party in my previous posts lol

I will, but there are SO many to look around on here, it's insane! I love it :)

When I say I collect Legendary Pokemon, I don't mean I use them. When having fun in battles through WiFi or Battle Frontier, I don't use them. My party in SoulSilver consists of a EV trained Pokemon that ARE normal, bred from its first born egg hatching :)

Its the same with Trading Cards. I have a lot of Pokemon cards as well, in the binder, etc. But the Legendary Pokemon Cards or the strong ones (Raichu/Salamence/Charizard/Kingdra/etc) Holofoil are in the Top Loaders. But I don't use them for battles, ever. Let's just say I cherish the Legendary & make them feel loved :P But I don't mind not getting anymore, unless if it's Latias, I have to get more lol

Is there a specific goal in "Claims" under your profile by the way? lol