PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

Dark Brotherhood
December 11th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Hello. I'm Dark Brotherhood, but you can call me Dark, or Hood? XD
I'm a Brony. Elder Scrolls fanboy. I like Pokemon, obviously. Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, COD, ect.
I look forward to meeting everyone, and I hope to enjoy my stay here at PC!

Moelle
December 11th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Well hello there Dark. Welcome to PC. Be sure to check out the IRC chat if you want to meet and chat with people!

sherreamethyst
December 11th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Welcome to PC, Dark Brotherhood! I think you should check out the videogame section! It's there for people who, not only love Pokemon, but love other games too! I'm also a Elder Scrolls and COD fan! I really hope you enjoy the forums here!

Meganium
December 11th, 2011, 1:48 PM
BRONIES! ^_^ *high-hoof*

Welcome to PC, Dark Brotherhood! This amazing community is all about Pokemon, as well as a little bit of everything you like (yes, even My Little Pony!). We actually have a group dedicated to MLP, located right at the Other Clubs (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73) section of the forums. You should check that out when you get the chance. ^_^

And yes, you also have the option to nerd out all about Pokemon! We have so many board that are dedicated to each and ever aspect of the franchise, and maybe each of your Pokemon interests. As Moelle mentioned, we even have a IRC chat, so if you'd like to chat with other members live, you can do so! I'm also on there as well, so you'll find me there. :P

Anyways, have a wonderful time here, and read them rules! You'll definitely need to know them while you're here! And as always, you can always send me a message if you need any help. :) See ya around!