PDA

View Full Version : Click this one, not the rest.. o.o

Klave
December 16th, 2011, 1:52 AM
Hello PC. :D

Thought I'd post here since it seems like the thing to be doing. So, I'm here and I bet you're wondering "What's this guy doing here? :/" I WILL BE ANSWERING THAT QUESTION, BELIEVE IT OR NOT!

I will be doing here conversing with people as it is and hope to be involved in the spriting and graphics boards and maybe the fanfiction and trading boards. :D

I will try to stick around, so yeah. :D

PS I had an old account Cobalt'Scizor but I wasn't active at all and for some reason it won't let me log in and says the account doesn't exist. :/

Meganium
December 16th, 2011, 7:23 AM
If your account stated that it didn't exist, chances are that it probably got eaten by a stunfisk (that's what we call them whenever there's database errors on the site lol). We've had a few accounts that got eaten by stunfisk...but I think it looks like you've noticed it just now.

But anyways, welcome! You better try to stick around or so :D instead of just logging in and leave. Certainly we do have several sections that meet your interests & stuff. (Even trading has it's own section as well!). So, you'll be fine, and you'll meet many people :D

GLAD YOU ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION, and glad to have welcomed you. :3 If you have questions, you can always PM me ok! have fun!~

Shining Raichu
December 16th, 2011, 7:30 AM
Hiya Klave! Welcome to PC! I followed your advice and clicked on your thread... and noone else's, I swear! I swear!

I'm not active in any of the boards you're interested in, but I hope I get to see you around the forums at some stage anyway!

EDIT: Damn it, Megan! There were no replies on this thread when I clicked on it! Damn ninjas...

Palladium
December 16th, 2011, 8:04 AM
Welcome "back" Klave
Well, those are good places to be around, we are having a bunch of events around so keep your eye open ^_^

sherreamethyst
December 16th, 2011, 4:49 PM
Welcomeee, aboard Klave! Glad to see you do some spriting and graphics! I'm always so fond of that kind of stuff! Since you like fan fiction, check this (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20) out. And for trading, try this (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161) as well! Hope to see you around the forums, Klave! :)

Kenshin5
December 18th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Welcome to PC :::...Scizor...::: Klave. I feel like I know you from some where hmmm I wonder... I'm sure you will bring something to Spriting since I have already seen your work for some time now.