PDA

View Full Version : New Here!~

lolliepopsie
December 18th, 2011, 8:53 AM
Hiya! My name's lolliepopsie and I'm new to PC(;
I'm a huge fan of Pokemon, and have been collecting it for eight years now!~ My favourite Pokemon is Eevee, and my fave character is May.
Anyway, thankyou for reading and I hope to make lots of new friends here^o^ x

Blizz
December 18th, 2011, 9:02 AM
Hiya lolliepopsie! Great to hear you're making a new friends! I'm sure you will find them when you start chatting with them. And respecting is also good thing. I suggest you to come to the PokéCommunity's IRC channel #thepokecommunity where you can find new friends more easily than just chatting with them. And it's always great to chat with others in real-time.

Anyway first you might want to check the rules because they're important. Then you can check all the sections and find your own favourites where you can discuss with others. So you can befriend with others, chat with others, discuss with others and join the clubs. Yeah, if something club interests you, feel free to drop your Sign-Up.

Stay active and have fun!

lolliepopsie
December 18th, 2011, 9:18 AM
Hiya lolliepopsie! Great to hear you're making a new friends! I'm sure you will find them when you start chatting with them. And respecting is also good thing. I suggest you to come to the PokéCommunity's IRC channel #thepokecommunity where you can find new friends more easily than just chatting with them. And it's always great to chat with others in real-time.

Anyway first you might want to check the rules because they're important. Then you can check all the sections and find your own favourites where you can discuss with others. So you can befriend with others, chat with others, discuss with others and join the clubs. Yeah, if something club interests you, feel free to drop your Sign-Up.

Stay active and have fun!
Thankyou so much for all the advice!~ I'm sure I will have a great time here :chu:

sherreamethyst
December 18th, 2011, 11:57 AM
Welcome! Your avatar is so cute! I'm also a big fan of Pokemon and have been playing ever since I can remember. I don't remember ever not playing it!
So good to see another new member! I hope to see you around the forums! :D

lolliepopsie
December 18th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Welcome! Your avatar is so cute! I'm also a big fan of Pokemon and have been playing ever since I can remember. I don't remember ever not playing it!
So good to see another new member! I hope to see you around the forums! :D
Thankyou so much for the warm welcome!~ I love your avi too :t370:
If it's okay I would really love to be friends ;3

Meganium
December 18th, 2011, 4:04 PM
Hi there, lolliepopsie! Eight years collecting Pokemon? That's a long time! What did you collect, btw?

You'll be sure to make lots of friends here, though! Welcome aboard! Eevee is such an awesome Pokemon... I adore most of the eeveelutions. ^_^ A lot of us indeed love Eevee, as well as many other Pokemon as well. So you'll be certain that you'll be making friends here real quick, because we're super nice. ^_^

As Xeberos mentioned, read the rules! You'll want to be aware of them while you're staying here. And don't hesitate to PM me, ok! See ya around. :)

Hikamaru
December 18th, 2011, 5:50 PM
Hiya! My name's lolliepopsie and I'm new to PC(;
I'm a huge fan of Pokemon, and have been collecting it for eight years now!~ My favourite Pokemon is Eevee, and my fave character is May.
Anyway, thankyou for reading and I hope to make lots of new friends here^o^ x

Hi Lolliepopsie!

I actually look like May a bit but I like Dawn better.

Yeah, Eevee is a cool Pokemon and I love the Eeveelutions.

That's a cool avatar you've got there.

Read the rules and make friends if you like!

lolliepopsie
December 19th, 2011, 8:55 AM
Hi there, lolliepopsie! Eight years collecting Pokemon? That's a long time! What did you collect, btw?

You'll be sure to make lots of friends here, though! Welcome aboard! Eevee is such an awesome Pokemon... I adore most of the eeveelutions. ^_^ A lot of us indeed love Eevee, as well as many other Pokemon as well. So you'll be certain that you'll be making friends here real quick, because we're super nice. ^_^

As Xeberos mentioned, read the rules! You'll want to be aware of them while you're staying here. And don't hesitate to PM me, ok! See ya around. :)
Hi, and thankyou! Everything really... I still do! :D
I was going to upload a video of my collection to youtube, but I never got round to it. I'll let you know if I do, though :13:

Hi Lolliepopsie!

I actually look like May a bit but I like Dawn better.

Yeah, Eevee is a cool Pokemon and I love the Eeveelutions.

That's a cool avatar you've got there.

Read the rules and make friends if you like!
That's interesting :mew: May has been my favourite character since I was young, probably since I started liking Pokemon. But Dawn is really great too!
And thanks, nice to meet you! ;)