• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite music from Black & White?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
So, what's your favorite music from Pokemon Black & White?

Post your faves here!

My fave piece of music would be:

Cheren/Bianca Battle Theme
Musical Hall
Undella Town (Non-Summer)
Poke Transfer Lab
Gym Leader's Last Pokemon
Gym Leader Battle Theme
Driftveil City
Village Bridge
Nimbasa City
Marvelous Bridge

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
I have two favourites. N Final Battle and Elite 4 Battle. They both are pretty badass music.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
My favorite songs are the ones after you beat N and Ghetsis and the one that rolls with the credits at the end. :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Nimbasa City's is the only one that I can think about now...

blue

gucci
Years
I like the Sky Arrow Bridge, Gym Leader, Elite Four, Legendary battleS, Opelucid City (White), N's Castle, N's Farewell, N's Final Battle, Ghetsis' Battle & More Soundtracks!

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2012
I don't really have a favorite music, because I always play with sound turned off, but in the rare occasions I turned the sound on, my favorite was Nacrene's music.
I like that calm tune they have there

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024

THIS one. Any variation, but the Spring one is the best. ^^ I love it so much.

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
N's Castle
Credit music
N's bedroom
Meloetta's Relic Song ( I heard it from the internet)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Despite the improvements in orchestration and technological advances possible for music delivery on the DS as opposed to a Game Boy variant, I honestly can't remember most of the B/W music (as opposed to Goldenrod City in Gen II, National Park in Gen IV and so much of Kanto's music in Gen I). If I had to choose, the Elite Four music is always reliably good for an extended listen, but I'm having trouble remembering it in my head, unfortunately.

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
Minako Adachi's pieces, the first Musical "Stardom" and Team Plasma's victory theme are some of my favourite parts of the soundtrack. It's a shame they have so few tracks in the game, because the infusion of new blood to the music team (Along with Shota Kageyama becoming the lead composer after working on HG/SS's arrangments) has been one of the best things to happen to the games recently.

BlankPoints

Dumb Apples
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
The Dreamyard and Lacunosa Town were the best due to it calming effect in my opinion.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I liked all of the Pokemon battle themes, especially Cheren/Bianca's battle theme and the Elite 4 battle theme. I also liked the music in Celestial Tower/Dragonspiral Tower/Giant Chasm and N's Castle.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Well, I haven't played through the whole game yet, but the songs I've heard and loved the most are...

Gym Leader's last pokémon
The sad music when Bianca talks to her father
Route 10

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
In my opinion, I thought B/W had the best music of any Pokemon game. It's going to be hard to list the songs since I like pretty much all of them, but here are a few of my favorites:

Route 10
N's castle bridge
Pretty much all the battle themes (er... maybe not the Team Plasma grunt battle, but I can tolerate it)

...and I freaking LOVE the battle subway battle theme.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
N's farewell. N's castle, Opelucid (both), just about everything except Driftveil which got annoying at times BUT OTHERWISE EVERYTHING ELSE WAS AWESOME. Seriously, best music for games ever, imo.

Also Castelia City & Skyarrow Bridge is now nostalgic. :3 Weird reasoning behind that but yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back