• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help With RMXP Battle scripting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Okay, so I've just finished editing what pokemon you can find in my fangame, but this message appears every time I do a wild encounter or trainer battle.

If anyone who is a very knowledgeable scripter knows what is wrong here please tell me so that I can correct it.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    16 KB · Views: 34

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Okay, so I've just finished editing what pokemon you can find in my fangame, but this message appears every time I do a wild encounter or trainer battle.

If anyone who is a very knowledgeable scripter knows what is wrong here please tell me so that I can correct it.
You've got a wrong trainer battle in your game, fix the trainerbattle and you won't get this error anymore.
I'd do the following:
1. Go to map 123, Mortar Forest.
2. Open Event 5
3. Now, check if the trainer "MAGMALEADER Archie" exists in trainers.txt
4a. If it does, make sure it's spelled correctly. Then, try it again.
4b. If it doesn't, add it and try again.

I hope I've helped, I'm not the very knowledgeable scripter but I guess that won't matter too much.

Rayquaza.

Years
It's not the problem with the trainer, it comes up with the message when it sends out the player's Pokemon.

(Thanks for the attempt P-Sign, I like your fangame)

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
It's not the problem with the trainer, it comes up with the message when it sends out the player's Pokemon.

(Thanks for the attempt P-Sign, I like your fangame)
Ok, I thought so. Did you change some scripts?

(Thank you C: )

Rayquaza.

Years
No, I have not changed any scripts, they have been kept the same scince construction of my game started.
Follow my demo on my site If you want to test it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back