• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1-3 generation legendary vote

Vote for your favorite gen 1-3 legendary

• Moltres

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Zapdos

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Articuno

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mewtwo

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Mew

• Raikou

• Entei

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Suicune

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Ho-oh

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Lugia

• Kyogre

• Groudon

• Rayquaza

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Regirock

• Regice

• Registeel

• Regigigas

• Latios

• Latias

• Total voters

Mentalii

Back
Years
Very hard choice for me, I love legendary Pokémon from 1G, 2G and 3G.
So I hesitated, again and again, to finally choose Mew. No, not only because it's super cute. It's one of the Pokémon that intrigued me the most, because actually, we don't know so many things about it. And, I can't forget it in the epic first movie, it was great in it.

gvgisdi

Officially addicted to Crystal
Years
Oh... I think I like them all :P I chose Zapdos, because from what I remember it's the first legendary I've caught long ago in FireRed. And it looks awesome, especially in RGBY.
Spr_1g_145.png

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I'm going with Kyogre here because it was the first legendary I ever caught. It also has high powered Water attacks in rain.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
Why, hello there Mewtwo! It brings back a lot of memories... and a lot of wasted Poke Balls. I'm not going to pull that nostalgia card though. I like its history really. I've always been interested in it. I think it brings up a lot about humanism and how people shouldn't really mess with Pokemon other than being their friends or something. Its hate towards people is pretty understandable, I mean wouldn't you hate it if you figured out you were made just to beat the crap out of everything? Okay, that sounds tempting but you're being used. I wish they kind of gave it more of an interactive story, but whatever. Still awesome.

blue

gucci
Years
I love the legendary birds but once I saw Kyogre it was my initial favourite hence why I voted for Kyogre.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Can't really decide all too well but if I had to pick one it would have to be Groudon since I always loved the sheer physical power it possessed and the design has always been slick as hell if you ask me. Wish Deoxys on on the list though.

Koi

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
I picked Mew, just cause well, first of all, it's the cutest and second of all, it can learn every moves in the game. (◕‿◕✿)

Speaking of Mew, I'm running two Shiny Mew as my HMSLAVE for all my games. 。◕‿◕。

Last edited:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Ho-Oh by far, though I love the Latis as well. But yeah I love the way he's just so oriental and legend looking, and his colours are amazing.

Years
I was going to vote for Rayquaza as he is an epic Dragon but after watching the first Pokemon movie on Igiko's stream, I have taken a liking to the badass Mewtwo.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Where's Celebi?! Celebi needs to be added to this poll for me to vote, because none of the ones in the poll are even near my favorite. Jirachi is my second favorite, and he isn't listed either.

Back