• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fefnir

Sawyer

���
Years
well... i was bored when i made this. i combined two different styles... celestial and techno. i tried to take away the focus from the background, unlike what i usually do, and take the focus and put it on the foreground.
fernir4pk.png

EDIT: oh yeah, in case you were wondering, i put the lights there to represent baby cyber fairies, right after birth.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
Looks good :) Only thing I can think of changing is the text placment

Sawyer

���
Years
yeah... i accidentaly merged the pic with the bg layer, and i didn't want the text to be directly in front of the pic.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
Years
Wow, like usual that is a really good banner, Shane. ^_______^ But like everyone else is saying, the text would be better off elsewhere. I agree with DarkPhoenix, and put it in the bottom left corner. That way it doesnt cover up the picture in anyway. Great job once again! ^_^

~Karli

Sawyer

���
Years
yeah, that's where i usually put the text, but like i said, i didn't want it overlapping the pic.

Sawyer

���
Years
yeah, i should have >_< but i didn't plan on changing the font...
EDIT: okay, made a few changes... i made the little lights a little sharper, and i put the text at the bottom this time ZD
fernir20qu.png
just... should i use this in my sig? (and if so, should i make a matching avatar?)

Last edited:

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
ACManga said:
yeah, i should have >_< but i didn't plan on changing the font...
EDIT: okay, made a few changes... i made the little lights a little sharper, and i put the text at the bottom this time ZD
fernir20qu.png
just... should i use this in my sig? (and if so, should i make a matching avatar?)
*is a Fafnir fan... XD*
Personally, I find that Fafnir is more of a rough punk style... but ignoring that; your sig looks quite fine. I suggest you work a little on clean cutting of the character, if you can't cut exact, go really carefully with an eraser... or if you're lazy at times, just do a blending that cuts out the white~! So you duplicate, use one layer to do the outer border edges, and the other layer to make sure the inner white doesn't get removed... or you do inner glow or something...
Btw, go make an avatar ^^

Sawyer

���
Years
thanks! yeah, i was going for the punk style at first, but i couldn't get a color that would blend right with him (if i had to use a special blending mode to cut out the white) so... yeah ZD i'll make an avatar.

Back