• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team help

ELVISTHEGUY

Hey, so after finally getting back to pokemon again after a long break I noticed that my Lucario is now getting owned by omnipotent Fighting pokemon in the OU ,like Conkeldurr with Mach Punch after a Bulk Up or a Mienshao for example..
So yeah I decided its useless for me now, but I need to fill his part with another pokemon so here's my current team:

Starmie: 252 Speed 252 SpA Timid
Dragonite: 252 Attack 252 Speed
Haxorus: 252 Attack and 252 Speed
Conkeldurr:120 HP 252 Atk 136 SpD
Mienshao: 252 Attack 252 Speed
????
Thanks in advance :D

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
We require you to include moves, natures, abilities, and items; otherwise, there's not much to rate.

Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2012
Not much to rate from but 4 physical attackers is a bad idea in my opinion.

You also have no pokemon built in defence which means you will be easily swept if you let someone set up. Change your dnite to a para shuffler set to cripple potential sweeps.

Back