• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

groudon....or kyogre?

Groudon, Or Kyogre?

• Groudon

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • Kyogre

Votes: 30 56.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
Years
My Groudon takes down Kyogre for fun =3. Plus, I like tough looking Pokemon, Kyogre looks more at peace. When I'm using weather teams, I use Kyogre more often, since Water owns all ;o. But Groudon is my fave between the two.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
*shields eyes from marillmonster2000's huge, unsightly signature*

I like Groudon. I prefer dry land and being warm and I like dinosaurs more than whales. And Kyogre is just way too uber and easy to train. Groudon is a bit more of a challenge sinc ethe stats cry physical sweeper, but it has some good special moves and an ability that makes you want to use 'em.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Well I like the water much better than land and I like the cold much better than warmness so I like Kyogre much much better. I also like it better because I bought Sapphire and not Ruby Version. XP

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
Years
  • Age 33
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 6, 2010
Groudon all the way!!! Groudon is a powerful earthbound Pok?mon, and can actually learn a dragon attack. (unlike some Kyogre I know)

Skarmory469

I r t3h 1337skar
Years
Kyogre has a type advantage to start off with ;) I like Kyogre better because it's a Water-type and has godly moves/stats. Groudon has godly stats too, it just can't use them as well, and it has a mouth which automatically makes it not-cute. >.>

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
Oh, this is tough for me. ^o^ I really like Groudon, mainly because it looks like a big lizard! ^o^ But Kyogre looks like a Killer Whale, one of my favorite sea animals.

Well, I'm going with Kyogre. Maybe it's because Kyogre is blue, or maybe it's because Kyogre looks like a Killer Whale, I dunno. It just appeals to me more. ^_~

~Kelsey

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2009
Kyogre is my choice. For one, it's not a double type, so it isn't possible to do 4x the amount of damage to it. It's also got a better looking color. Plus, it can learn a 1 hit KO move on it's own.

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
Years
rickyp2004 said:
Kyogre is my choice. For one, it's not a double type, so it isn't possible to do 4x the amount of damage to it. It's also got a better looking color. Plus, it can learn a 1 hit KO move on it's own.
Uh... Both of them have there own OHKO move o.o...

Kaiorga8929

lulz.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 26, 2009
since my fav pokemon are either ice or water... you people should know what I chose, right?? obviously Groudon hahaha.. *oops, stupid keyboard*... i mean, Kyogre (my fav pokemon as well) ^^

Back