• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
Hey I'm new here and I tried finding pkmnadv.exe download but I can't find it would someone upload it for me or give it to in some way?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Since I do remember you made a similar question thread a month ago, this is still not the place to ask. Your question won't really be seen here.

Have you tried the Emulation section? You should try asking there again if you haven't gotten the answers you need. You just need to be patient. If still no answer, then I suggest you use a search engine of your preference to find that answer. :/

Sadly this will be the second thread I'll be locking, as it's still not much of an intro. Feel free to PM me if you still need help, and I'll be there to assist ya. ok?

brb closing dis.

Locked~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back