• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Decision

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2013
I showed up on this forum probably less then a week ago and it seemed like a really cool community and it had everything set up already to be a great forum and I planned on sticking around for a while. Now I get on today and see that some Admin named Lerroux is starting to make this whole forum seem quite North Korean. I don't understand where this guy is coming off as a "Ruler" of a forum. I'm not one to just come in and act like I know things but what I'm seeing now is clearly a case of too much power given to somebody who can't handle it. Really now this guy has removed mods because "he doesn't like how they act towards him" So with that attitude the next time he gets a job and he does something the boss doesn't like he should immediately be fired. I am new to this forum but I am far from new from forums in general. I've been everything from Mod to Admin and I have owned my own forum before. If you want to increase activity and promote a good environment then don't be a self righteous tool like this Lerroux person is. I'm not sure if I will stick around anymore if this is how the forum is going to be ran.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Nah don't worry, this is just the start of everything going the right way. Soon the forum will be fine and running much better. There's been a lot of external issues for years, but now they're finally getting fixed. Stay around - you'll definitely benefit from it :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2013
I doubt I will, I am not a fan of Dictatorships nor Communism and that is how it appears so far.

Years
Oh, it's not that bad. Lerroux might be freaking out a bit now, but once he settles in a bit, things will work out just fine. Trust me and Forever. :)

Years
  • :D
  • Seen Apr 11, 2012
As much as this seems quite oppressing, ragequitting won't take you anywhere
But if if you insist on this (on grounds that nobody can't blame you for taking), I'm afraid there's not much to say other than goodbye
But really, try to take an optimistic look, suggest changes, try talking with him, and then, if everything else fails ...

Cello

Tonight!
Years
You're one of the people I welcomed in to the community some time last week. I can't help but to feel horrible for giving you such a warm welcome only to have all this happen.

Sorry if you were disappointed in any way. :(
If it's any consolation i'm just as surprised as you are, and sharing some of the same feelings.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Will you at least check back tomorrow? I'm praying to god that this is just some horrible joke gone wrong...PC is going to ****...

Back