• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! New user here :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi there and welcome aboard! What is it that you need help with exactly? It's quite understandable that PC is a large place and there are tons and tons of things to do here. Anything in particular you like? Maybe you like to trade, battle, talk about the anime? Maybe you're looking for a few Pokefriends to talk to?

If anything, I can get you hooked up with a mentor to show you around the forums if you like. Visit the Adoption Center, tell me what you're interested in, and maybe I can get someone to show you around, yes? You'll later realize that PC is a fun place to be in, and you'll definitely want to come back!

Before you do anything, be sure you read the rules, and the FAQ, they're quite important. If you have a question about something, you are more than welcome to send me a message! I'm always available to help. :D I look forward to seeing you around!

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
It's not that hard, and you've already made your first post, so... Looks like you've got a good grip on things.

Back